PDA

View Full Version : Prétear

Sqoof
08-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Pretear is pretty good... Funny though...

Also there is another anime/manga, but I dont remember how to spell it I think it's "Kaiken something" .. That anime is also good.. I'll just give a quick review, it's about this highschool student who is a vampire/singer... Then he mets up with this girl they fall in in love and so forth, end up having sex.. o_o; But other than that it's a pretty good manga/anime. o.o;

VRini87
08-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Um, I don't get it. Why is this thread named Pretear.

Sqoof
08-01-2005, 12:33 PM
It's an anime.. Pay attention. -_-;

Die Tod von Euch
08-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes, we know it's an anime. I do believe VRini87 asked that because it looks like only the first line in your opening post was about Pretear... The rest appears to be the summary of some other anime that starts with Kaiken... Which, at first, I thought you meant Kaiken Phrase. But Kaiken Phrase doesn't have a vampire in it... It has a singer, though.

NekoAmyRose
08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Preater is good series and very funny but it has lot cuss words in it though

VRini87
08-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Hmmm, I just wanted to further elaborate on my post. I know that Pretear is an anime, because I am a huge fan of the series. I didn't understand why the title didn't match the subject matter within the thread. This is just a wild guess, but I figure that you saw Sakaki's Angel thread. It almost seems as if you're specifically telling her that you like Pretear (assuming Sakaki's Angel is a girl), and also recommending this "Kaiken" show to her. The thread is a bit confusing because it sounds more like a private message to Sakaki's Angel. Anywho, it's just a tad bit misleading.

PS: If I sound mean, I'm not trying to be, 'kay?:)

Sqoof
08-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Actually yes.... Sakuya, is a vampire... Um.. And no I'm not trying to be mean I'm just saying..

Die Tod von Euch
08-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Actually...no, Sakuya is NOT a vampire. Not trying to be mean, just saying...you're incredibly wrong.

Also, if you want to talk about Kaiken Phrase, there is ALREADY A THREAD FOR IT. http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=19393

I'm going to close this thread if you do not direct the discussion back to the topic for which the thread was NAMED. In other words: Talk about Pretear. You named the thread Pretear. This thread will be about Pretear or it will be locked and removed. Do you understand?

The forums have rules. They are there for a reason and not just to take up space with a sticky.