PDA

View Full Version : My Artwork (enjoy ^_^)

Taikyo
07-31-2005, 10:29 PM
welp, i just finished inking this drawing in a couple days ago. I haven't put in the screen tones yet, but i'll will soon. and it'll have that lovely moment feeling to it. Anyways, please rate it and tell me what you think. I need to improve my art as much as i can. XD Don't worry about my feelings, just go on with the criticizing!

The second one..welp i need help with that one. Im haven't a hard time with the guy's face. (the one thats glomping the other guy). Not sure what to do with his face. =/ help plz. Also what to put in the dialouge.

Much Mahalo. =3

P.S - Oh a heads up, the second drawing is a Yoai pic k. ^^;

♣Lukydemongirl♣
07-31-2005, 10:51 PM
wow that is real good i sure wish i could draw like that

Taikyo
07-31-2005, 10:53 PM
Thanks. Its sort of easy to draw. Its the style that you draw is kind of hard to find. But i really do need help with the second pic. If you wouldn't mind and help me out with it. ^^;

helba
07-31-2005, 11:08 PM
very good pictures

Tsuna Kadiri
07-31-2005, 11:16 PM
+__+ ... VERY nice. <3 ... I had no idea you were that good. I'm really impressed. Your able to draw hands flawlessly.. that's amazing. Hands are so hard for me to draw. ><

I'm too tired to criticize right now.. ^^;; .. I'll post my thoughts/suggestions later. I just wanted to tell you how good I thought you were before I went to bed.. hehe.

Taikyo
08-01-2005, 02:52 AM
O.o i thank you guys for posting how good the pics are, but i reeally need a feedback on the 2nd one. I want to finish it before i go buy my screen tone sheets. So I'm all happy some people actually posted here. ^_^ keep on the comments w/suggestions.

Also maybe i should critize my own work. Welp, i can tell i screwed up on Asahi's fingers in the 2nd picture. It's how i inked in her fingers...i sorta put too much ink in it and made a few errors on it. welp, at least i can see that.

LittleAngel
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Both of them are good. Tsuna Kadiri is right: you do draw hands very well. At last I can see how you draw and ink pictures.

Alright, since you and I think the first one is well done, I'll move to the second picture.

I think you should draw the face of the guy one the left again, it looks unbalanced and the smile is too strange. Their poses and figures look great, but I don't like the scene you are depicting.

I don't know what you should put in the dialogue bubble. Uh..."Take your hand off of me!!!"?

Kristen
08-03-2005, 01:43 AM
Wow. ^____^ That's tremendously good! I like the poses and such and the style of it. =) Very gorgeous.

Mayonnaise
08-03-2005, 10:02 PM
I like the expiressions for the Yaoi pic. Only suggesstion I'm going to make is continue inking it. o.o;

And I really like the first pic. 10/10. ^_^

yokoe1887
08-03-2005, 10:27 PM
that's really good......Lol that guy in the second pic looks irritated by that person behind him Lol...and if you want a suggestion about the second pic.......you should have the person that is in the back looking at the guy in front of them with a devious look like they know they've did something bad (ya know..kinda squinted)...............by the way....don't change there mouth....it goes really well with the rest of the pic.......It would ruin the hilarity of the pic......sooooooooo........DON'T CHANGE THE MOUTH!..........okay =3..Lol.....

eyes like this...http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/face.png

yuzuki_the_demonangel
08-03-2005, 10:40 PM
WOW!!!!!! thats so awesome i lov ur pics their so koolhttp://animeforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

banana_girl05
08-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Those pics are pretty good. (^_^) I like the style you draw.

Reiko Tusami
08-03-2005, 11:45 PM
OOO!!! Me lyky!!! U draw good!

Marillius Titus Leon
08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Nifty style; looks pretty hot. My only complaint is that the fingers of the guy standing behind the other guy seem a bit awkwardly drawn.

Marie2007
08-04-2005, 08:46 AM
wow awesome pics

hkk
08-04-2005, 05:58 PM
yea ,theyre really good.

to that left one:
nice theme and good composition. do you think of colorizing it?

but concerning the right one:
can you clean it up a little? the lines are in that two parts (red markings) not very nice, and it kinda spoils the whole drawing ^^ on the other hand other lines are very clear (blue markings) altogether this gives a strange contrast, which catches the eye and does not look good
but thats my opinion ^^ and thats what i would do

laterz, hkk

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Cool drawings. You are talented

Taikyo
08-04-2005, 08:34 PM
thank you for the comments, i'll try my best to fix it up. ^_^ Anyways, im almost done with another picture, i'll post it down and see what you guys think of it. And yes, its a fan art. Anyways, thank you soo much for your comments. =3

Naroku Inc.
08-04-2005, 08:37 PM
nice. even though im not a fan of yaoi it came out good.

mutsumi_yuri291
08-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Those are very good! I can't draw at all, well actually I can make a pretty mean stick person lol!

Ωmega
08-04-2005, 09:20 PM
not bad,but you could use some improvement....and is he touching the others croutch

chu
08-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi... erm.. yeah.. new member here..

anyway...

i'm not gonna say ur pictures are horrible, ugly or whatnot.. because they're not!! in fact.. they're great..
but sadly, nothing's perfect :(

anywayz..

if u look at the first picture.. yes it is nice but.. i dunno what.. but her head seems.. odd somehow >.<"

and the shonen ai pic.. hilarious XD
but still.. the annoyed black haired dude...
he looks REALLY thin.. and his hips look too small for his body...
can't comment on the guy behind him though.. he's just cute^^

anywayz..

i really do admire ur un-laziness :laugh:
because.. if I were to draw.. i would never.. EVER ink it... EVERR!!!!
too lazy.. can't help it ;)

anywhos.. hope this could help u^^

cheers!
- FF

The Wing Man
08-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Those are very well done.

*insertjapanesenamehere*
08-04-2005, 10:25 PM
very nice. i like the first one the best:)

blondy
08-04-2005, 10:27 PM
you are really good at drawling . Keep it up.

Taikyo
08-05-2005, 10:46 PM
lol didn't know that people would actually care about my drawings. XD Anyways, i hope you guys can forgive me, i'll be posting down another picture(s) reeeally soon. So yea...And sorry if you think that 2nd picture is perverted..sorry, sorry. ^^; But like i said, the second picture is only for people who can handle that, and plus its not a baad picture, come on..lol =P

yotsuba-chan
08-06-2005, 12:54 PM
the first one is pretty nice.

VARLY
08-08-2005, 08:36 AM
hmm… for the 1st pic, I think it quite resemble to Kaori Yuki sensei’s style [Gravitation], but not for the 2nd one…
for the 2nd pic, better to make the left guy’s eyesight point to the right one, it can shows that the left one has the interest toward the right one [u ask how to fill the face, right? ^^], for what the right guy’s speech… [ah, btw how’s his personality?] the only think that glance to my head is “Kuso…” [hope it’s not rude -.-‘]

LittleAngel
08-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi... erm.. yeah.. new member here..

anyway...

i'm not gonna say ur pictures are horrible, ugly or whatnot.. because they're not!! in fact.. they're great..
but sadly, nothing's perfect :(

anywayz..

if u look at the first picture.. yes it is nice but.. i dunno what.. but her head seems.. odd somehow >.<"

and the shonen ai pic.. hilarious XD
but still.. the annoyed black haired dude...
he looks REALLY thin.. and his hips look too small for his body...
can't comment on the guy behind him though.. he's just cute^^

anywayz..

i really do admire ur un-laziness :laugh:
because.. if I were to draw.. i would never.. EVER ink it... EVERR!!!!
too lazy.. can't help it ;)

anywhos.. hope this could help u^^

cheers!
- FF
None of anyone's pictures are really perfect. Each of them has their own beauties.
Some of the ink I have is very hard to wash off. I'm frustrated T_T and I gave up on inking -- for a while atleast.

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 02:11 PM
lol, welp I did another drawing. Yet, its a rough drawing of yours truely...yet i imagine myslef waking upo for the first day of school...XD yes..it's not inked in. It's in pencil.

I will fix up the guy one. I still thinking of another outfit for him...=/

Sinnaku
08-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey! I did a picture similar to the second one. I just cant seem to remeber where I put it..... I loved that picture! Where did it go!!!??

The main thing i noticed in the second one was a lot of light lines, makes it a little harder to see.

I also think you were trying to get the guy in an annoyed emotion? There's a real easy way to do that but it's kinda an unrealistic way. If you make the eyes like half circles and remove the pupils and put the shading affect around the sides it looks like an anooyed face! I don't use that way as often as it sounds like I do but it's one way!

I just draw the eyebrows down kinda like he's tired but put wrinkles between the eyebrows so you can tell it's forced into that way. Then a frown, you gotta have a frowny to look irratated or annoyed. How would they not look like that without a frowny..... O_O I'm rambling again.

Well Ok! If I ever find that one picture i'll be sure to post it up in here. Ya know what? I'm gonna go look for it in my pile of drawings. Pray that I find it!

Tootles Noodles!

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey! I did a picture similar to the second one. I just cant seem to remeber where I put it..... I loved that picture! Where did it go!!!??

The main thing i noticed in the second one was a lot of light lines, makes it a little harder to see.

I also think you were trying to get the guy in an annoyed emotion? There's a real easy way to do that but it's kinda an unrealistic way. If you make the eyes like half circles and remove the pupils and put the shading affect around the sides it looks like an anooyed face! I don't use that way as often as it sounds like I do but it's one way!

I just draw the eyebrows down kinda like he's tired but put wrinkles between the eyebrows so you can tell it's forced into that way. Then a frown, you gotta have a frowny to look irratated or annoyed. How would they not look like that without a frowny..... O_O I'm rambling again.

Well Ok! If I ever find that one picture i'll be sure to post it up in here. Ya know what? I'm gonna go look for it in my pile of drawings. Pray that I find it!

Tootles Noodles!
lol i know yea! I messed up on the guy's face. But no worries im fixing it up rite now. =/ Im just working on the clothes again. Also the background too. so i'll try to post it soon...just remaind me about it! XP

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Crap! I didn't manage to find the one picture. But I did grap some paper and my 'Art Utensils' and now i'm sitting here working up some new stuff. I had to bring pretty much all my other drawings cuz I like to look at my old material to see how I did it in the past. That way I don't mess up terribly.

Should I scan all these and post every one up on AF? I wonder if anyone would care anyway. :P
well it would be interesting to see how you did. I do the same as well, I keep all my other drawings that i did ever since i was 3, and compare it to now. And tell you what 12 years of work pulled out. Yet what do you think of my new work? lol XP

Sinnaku
08-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Very good! Couldnt see too many problems other that he looks kinda flat... lol

Marie2007
08-19-2005, 03:57 PM
very good cant see it real well but it is still great work

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Very good! Couldnt see too many problems other that he looks kinda flat... lol
darn i knew something was wrong with the pic....XD And i know its hard to see...thats why i said its in pencil..and not ink. it would be looking better inked tho.

Sinnaku
08-19-2005, 04:05 PM
yeah, his waist where he's sitting up just kinda slants into the curve of his legs. Makes him look like he's got a flat body.

Sinnaku
08-19-2005, 04:12 PM
There was something else too, you should have erased the lines for the body. You can see his arms inside his shirt.

harakiri
08-19-2005, 05:04 PM
those are good pictures.but i like the first one better.

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 09:58 PM
There was something else too, you should have erased the lines for the body. You can see his arms inside his shirt.
lol its s rough drawing, and i just left that on 'cuz i didn't ink it in. And yea..i gots to work on the folds of the blanket to show that he is sitting up.

kingkostas
08-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Nice images.....the only thing you have to do is to clean them and repair them a little..and if you not gonna color them put some details.....nice work..!!!

LittleAngel
08-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Lol, that was you the first day of school? I woke up at 5 that day (I'm used to waking up at 9 during the summer) T_T. It made me so sleepy that I wasn't able to pay attention much for the whole day at school.

Your new picture is good, but I think that you drew the body too small in comparison to the head. And the hand holding the clock looks a bit strange. Otherwise it's a good picture. I'll be waiting for you to ink them all.