PDA

View Full Version : Heaven-3

Xian Pu
07-31-2005, 01:23 AM
This idea just kinda came to me while I was looking at the original stock image. Originally the sign was blank. So, I got to thinking that it'd be kind of cool to have a sign pointing the way to heaven and how far it is. Now, is that in kilometers, miles, or what? I don't know. I also catch the incongruity of a Japanese shrine maiden in the midst of a bavarian type setting, but remember that technically this is pergatory, so anything goes really. As for the image itself, this is both the most extensive and the least amount of work I have done to a stock image. Most extensive in the fact that it's the most altered I've done to one, least because it's the fewest filters I've run through it. If you can't figure out what I've done to the image then... you need glasses. :badrazz: Seriously, I added the 'demonic' eyes, and the halo around the light pole, oh, duh, the wording... That's really about it. I kinda like the way it came out myself. What needs adjusting?

Oh yeah, originally I was going to do something with the lamp shade, but it wasn't working out-- but I still cut the original lamp shade out... The eyes were made totally from scratch.

yotsuba-chan
08-04-2005, 07:09 PM
well, I like it.

NejiRocks_101
08-08-2005, 10:18 PM
it's a very good drawing.I like it.