PDA

View Full Version : LOVE HINA---who is better suited?

Cyra the demonangel
07-29-2005, 12:19 AM
okay, love hina fans, i have a question......

mutsumi or naru? which is best for our famous, klutzy, hot-but-not guy, keitaro?

in my own opinion, i'd pick mutsumi because they are BOTH klutzy and look way much better together. Naru is alright, but c'mon, mutsumi seems like the best. i dunno....maybe its her hair and personality? yes, thats it.....her hair is totally awesome! XD and she is the best......

Sake
07-29-2005, 12:21 AM
I like Kitsune............. she's hot.............
I think he fits fine with both of them, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Mutsumi, I like watermelons and long hot baths too! *grin*

Cyra the demonangel
07-29-2005, 12:29 AM
I like Kitsune............. she's hot.............
I think he fits fine with both of them, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Mutsumi, I like watermelons and long hot baths too! *grin*

yessss.....Mutsumi is the best! good choice..

Anime_Overload
07-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Niether. Shinobu deserves him the most out of all of them!

Sake
07-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Shinobu's like 14.... He's 20, something WAY not right about that. Mutsumi's even the closest in age out of Naru, Mutsumi and Shinobu, cause Naru's 17 if I remember right, and I think Mutsumi is 21. I'm not sure, I need to watch them again.

Anime_Overload
07-29-2005, 01:03 AM
In the end of the manga Shinobu is 19. The best things are woth waiting for you know.

-Batman-
07-29-2005, 01:09 AM
hmm...i say naru...you know...they two of them being married and everything kinda puts a damper on everything.If i recall keitaro and Naru were married a few months ago
(see, ken loves his work, no matter how old)

Sake
07-29-2005, 01:17 AM
In the end of the manga Shinobu is 19. The best things are woth waiting for you know.That's still 6 years difference, it just seems kinda wrong. And if it's the 'best thing' we are after here, the 'best thing' would be Kitsune. Redfield's got a point though, with him being married to Naru, it would kinda stall any serious relationship with Shinobu anyway.

Anime_Overload
07-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey if an 80 year old man can marry a 24 year old woman now a days then 6 years differance an't nothing! Hey there's the possibility that Naru and Keitaro could divorce! After all Naru said she was going to keep her madien name...and that could cause some problems.

Naruto711
08-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Mutsumi is mabye the best choice, but tell me, is she a bi. I mean she kissed naru. that freaked me out. tell me if shes a switch hitter. any way she is still awsome......and hot and the best suited for keitaro

chidori kaname
08-18-2005, 02:08 PM
naru is the best

Sake
08-18-2005, 10:08 PM
Mutsumi is mabye the best choice, but tell me, is she a bi. I mean she kissed naru. that freaked me out. tell me if shes a switch hitter. any way she is still awsome......and hot and the best suited for keitaro
If thats what I'm thinking of, it was only because Kanako convinced her it would help Naru's and Keitaro's relationship. I'm fairly sure she isn't bi.

Sinnaku
08-18-2005, 11:07 PM
shes not, she was trying to help with keitaro's and naru's love life but she was found out! haha! what i am wondering is how she got keitaro's voice perfectly.

Ya know that the Japanese version of that episode had naru naked? she wasnt holding a towel over herself until the stupid american government but blocks on it!

Starkwynd
08-18-2005, 11:19 PM
I don't like either of em, but Naru is probably best since that's what he wanted.

Plus I think Mutsumi is older than Keitaro is anyway.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
08-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Naru is the best!!!!

and that is why....
Reasons:

1. Naru is the best.
2. I can't imagine Keitaro with Mutsumi... 2 dumba**es together's gonna cause real trouble.
3. Shinobu, Nyamo, Sara and Mei are children and Keitaro is not a paedo****
4. Motoko can't make it because she hates turtles....:laugh:
5. Kitsune no, because I don't know why....
6. Su, you give your own reasons....

All this stuff to say that Naru is the BEST suit and it was not necessary to raise this topic to start with...

But now that you say it, if Keitaro goes with somebody else.....then Naru's mine....ahaha.....why didn't I think about it...(joking of course)

anime_Geek
08-21-2005, 06:56 AM
i should get outta herew before i get cought again

chidori kaname
08-21-2005, 07:01 AM
yes jast like Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu said

B0red$pirit
08-21-2005, 08:14 AM
Leave the story alone, can't believe you're arguing about it. The story is nice as it is, nice ending. Why are you all fighting for I don't know what fictional character? Don't you have girlfriends or what? For those b@k@ like "anime_overlord" or "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu", go find a real girlfriend, instead of living in dreams (dreaming that one day they can have Naru or Shinobu)

Let Keitaro and Naru marry, they make a nice couple.

Cyra the demonangel
08-28-2005, 12:54 AM
DUDE! That'll be, like, ILLEGAL! ew....gross. Shinobu's only 13 and keitaro is....what? 21?!......okay....whatever...*chills*

Karei
08-28-2005, 01:00 AM
yessss.....Mutsumi is the best! good choice.. Definitely true... ^-^

ThaiCat91
08-28-2005, 09:06 AM
naru, someone must look after keitaro when he does somthin' stupid

**lone_sad_puppy**
08-28-2005, 09:09 AM
:awe: hmm hard chose or have to think about it

Darth_Vador
08-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Must dicide

clowtrigger
08-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Well, the most illegal incest case ever... KANAKO!!!!!

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
08-30-2005, 04:09 AM
How many times do I have to mention it?

Naru is the best

.....and don't even mention Kanako....you, bunch of incestuous hentai

The general public has already spoken
See for yourself...http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=27722

.Lovebeat
09-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Naru and Keitaro!!
Naru can take care of Keitaro better and he need someone that's not so klutzy >_<

But also, Mutsumi and Keitaro have so much in common...They are so stupid, both of them!! Lol :p

I prefer Naru and Keitaro. :D

Keitaru-san
09-03-2005, 01:19 PM
otohime she is nice and klutzy like keitaru, also she is so kind.

lovebaby
09-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Mutsumi and Keitaro. They have so much in commons.

Death_Lord
09-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Naru and Keitaro all the way!!!
They look gr8 togetha!!...And they also share a love for each other

souske
09-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Mutsumi is a better one and Naru would keep on knocking that guy out.

Saiyuko
09-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Keitaro and Mutsumi...seem to seem good together, only since they both have so much in common.

Naru and Keitaro...lol, pretty funny couple, Naru usually beating the crap out of Keitaro.

Keitaro and Kanako...meh, it's incest,Kanako looks kinda cute though.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-03-2005, 10:07 PM
it's sort of good thing A_O is not here or else you would all be dead by now....

perhaps you don't know the fight which got over this
"Keitaro and Shinobu...very large age difference here, but from what I heard, the legal age to get married in Japan is lower than in most other countries.."

btw where's A_O?

Saiyuko
09-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Edited my prievous post...might as well not mention that.

Spirit of Darkness
09-03-2005, 10:32 PM
I say that Mutsumi and Keitaro would fit with each other more abit. But it looks like, he's more interested in Naru than Mutsumi.

-Batman-
09-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey if an 80 year old man can marry a 24 year old woman now a days then 6 years differance an't nothing! Hey there's the possibility that Naru and Keitaro could divorce! After all Naru said she was going to keep her madien name...and that could cause some problems.

Your looking into this WAY to much...besides...Naru has Keitaro wiped anyway.

Masali
09-04-2005, 09:01 PM
I say that Mutsumi and Keitaro would fit with each other more abit. But it looks like, he's more interested in Naru than Mutsumi.
What was your first clue? Cause for it was the whole "wedding" and the whole...kissing thing?
jus' sayin'.

Cyra the demonangel
09-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Mutsumi is a better one and Naru would keep on knocking that guy out.
i totally agree! mutsumi (in my own opinion) is so much prettier and funnier, too! and she definitely does not beat the crap outta kei-kun. she's a lot nicer and klutzier......just like kei-kun! see? but then again......they say that opposites always attract...so maybe thats why na-san and kei-kun are together.....hmm....

lovelykagome
09-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Keitaro and Naru are the better couple, Mutsumi and Keitaro are maybe both klutzy, but Keitaro need someone who can look after him.
After all Keitaro choose Naru.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/keinaru.jpg

sherbet3300
09-17-2005, 10:19 PM
I think opposites attract better than any other relationship. Nobody wants to live with themselves. Naru fits perfectly with Keitaru, in my opinion.

Inuyasha'slovergirl1
09-20-2005, 10:43 PM
I love naru she's crazy all ways hittin poor kanako

Secret Asian Man
09-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I think Motoko and Keitaro would make a lovely couple.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
I think Motoko and Keitaro would make a lovely couple.
No way!! Motoko will never get along with Keitaro...
She just keeps beating him up..
How can you love a person who always tries to kill you?
(Poor husbands!!!hehe) <^,^>

I still think Naru is the best suit..she beats him but at least there's no katana!

ryku isaigana
10-11-2005, 06:36 PM
I say Naru though, Cyra.:p

Cyra the demonangel
10-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Well, the most illegal incest case ever... KANAKO!!!!! wha?! but thats his sister! ew!....anyway. whatever^^

I say Naru though, Cyra.:p shuddup, ryku! MUTSUMI!!!! srry, bro. but i like her the bestest

I think opposites attract better than any other relationship. Nobody wants to live with themselves. Naru fits perfectly with Keitaru, in my opinion. True......

samuriagent
10-13-2005, 04:14 PM
who cares about keitaro, lets talk me and those two,hahahahaha, not funny. sorry. but call me a stickler but i'm gonna have to say Naru.

AnimeLegend!713
10-13-2005, 04:20 PM
I think Naru should be with Keitaro.They look so cute togther.

Cyra the demonangel
10-14-2005, 05:39 PM
How many times do I have to mention it?

Naru is the best

.....and don't even mention Kanako....you, bunch of incestuous hentai

The general public has already spoken
See for yourself...http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=27722
hmm.....so true. you know...i'd close this thread if i knew how. :p srry!

bimbim18
10-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Kitsune (sorry im horrible with names)... the grrl with the cowgirl accent.
Shes funny, spontanious, doesnt beat Keitaro up, AND BEST OF ALL!!! shes a frEaK!!!!! Keitaro needs a little bit of all of that...!!!

Kakashi'sthoughts
10-17-2005, 10:38 PM
I think Motoko is really cool
Shinobu is a good cook
Kaolla is obxious, wild and funny

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
10-18-2005, 04:06 PM
hmm.....so true. you know...i'd close this thread if i knew how. :p srry!
Sry.... I didn't mean to ask to close this thread. :( It's fun to debate over it though...

btw... oops I think I drank too much.... I see two identical posts...:laugh:

Gizoku
10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
naru and keitaro...such a cute couple...have ta admit ^_^.

MissFarru
11-01-2005, 08:46 AM
I reckon Keitaro and Naru suit so well!

Mutsume is as clumsy as Keitaro, so it'll be a disaster for them to hook up, c?

Keitaro loves Naru cos she gives him the tough love he needs, in my opinion anyways...

Demond
11-01-2005, 08:53 AM
mutsune is best becouse of her age personality and klutsyness and she isn't afraid to let loose once in a while

Buruku
11-01-2005, 10:54 AM
well he and mutsumi are definetly a lot alike.....but naru and keitaro have ''passion'' and they would balance eachother out well. its the whole opposite attract thing.

monobaby
11-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Naru is the one and why not. They love each other so let it be.

Kyouken
11-02-2005, 11:24 PM
In all honesty none suit Keitaro but since you want an answer I'll say Mutsumi cause she similar to Keitaro in that they probably don't date much.

hao~asakura
11-04-2005, 09:54 AM
i think that keitaro should be with shinobo (sorry bout the spelling, dont know if its correct) you know, the quiet one. and Naru should be with Kitsune (the drunk one^_^) hahahahaha ...

urrik
11-04-2005, 09:56 AM
well yeah i agree but it is kinda odd for me for those two to get married

Possessed
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
she leagaly cant get marraied. but she never would hurt keitaro, unlike like naru *cough* (sorry for the bad spelling).

dark mousi
12-14-2005, 01:49 PM
okay, love hina fans, i have a question......

mutsumi or naru? which is best for our famous, klutzy, hot-but-not guy, keitaro?

in my own opinion, i'd pick mutsumi because they are BOTH klutzy and look way much better together. Naru is alright, but c'mon, mutsumi seems like the best. i dunno....maybe its her hair and personality? yes, thats it.....her hair is totally awesome! XD and she is the best......i'm the oposite. i say naru cuz that's true bout mutsumi, but they seem more like realli good frendz or twins or sumting to mi.