PDA

View Full Version : Little Angel

Xian Pu
07-27-2005, 05:43 PM
This is again, one of those walls that I've finished and aren't sure I want to change anything about, but, knowing this community, you all will come up with something that'll make it better. So, yeah, suggestions and thoughts are, as usual, greatly appreciated.

TerraN EmpirE
07-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Well i prefer Wall papers to be a wider. my screen is set to 1280 x 854. also there is a boarder around the girl I am not sure if that is intentional or not.

DarkPrinceBman
07-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Well your wallpapers have seemed to be getting skimpier and skimpier, i guess its a faze that i must say am enjoying...

Xian Pu
07-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Well i prefer Wall papers to be a wider. my screen is set to 1280 x 854. also there is a boarder around the girl I am not sure if that is intentional or not.

Yeah, funny thing about that is I originally had it set for 1600x1200 but the image I was using at the time wasn't meshing with the idea and I really didn't feel like re-cging it, so I farted around and found this image. The border is some type of glow that I offhandly forgot the name of; yes it is on purpose. The title Little Angel... Meh, I was trying to be evanlinical or whatever the word is. Subtle as it were.

Well your wallpapers have seemed to be getting skimpier and skimpier, i guess its a faze that i must say am enjoying...

lol thanks.

kyogirl15
07-27-2005, 08:54 PM
hmmmmm.....very nice.

The Rebel
07-28-2005, 03:15 PM
This is again, one of those walls that I've finished and aren't sure I want to change anything about, but, knowing this community, you all will come up with something that'll make it better. So, yeah, suggestions and thoughts are, as usual, greatly appreciated.I like it. As always, you create something appealing to the eye. Just one comment, now I know nothing about wallpapers and such. But wouldn't it look better if she was just a tab bit more to the right?

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-28-2005, 03:24 PM
That's pretty cool

demonix
07-29-2005, 07:39 AM
Well I don't think that there needs to be any changes made (it looks good as it is)