PDA

View Full Version : Post one page of your own manga!!!

neosetsuna2004
07-24-2005, 09:32 AM
I know that all the members of this forum are Otakus but I don´t know if there are any mangakas... If you made a manga,post only one page.I know that there are a lot of people that draw very well ...I just wanna know your talent...

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/wired.gif

EvaŽ
07-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry I don't have one, but I have to say: yours rock \m/ !!

Edit : WOAH SORRY SORRY 2 POSTS @_@, Shame on me v.v';

Mutsumi Anami
07-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Bro your drawing really rocks....but I love more romantic mangas,lol! They're not my type but you are cool mangaka!!^ _ ^

neosetsuna2004
07-25-2005, 03:28 PM
Another...http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/soul-less.gif

EvaŽ
07-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Woah! Cool ^^!!

Chrono
07-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Wow! Your good at this stuff, yeah?

Suki_Chan_19
07-26-2005, 11:34 PM
I dont have one if I can create my own manga it would be called Flowers Bloom I got it all planned out ^-^ ur manga ROX!

Gjallarhorn
07-26-2005, 11:39 PM
nice pages, what is the story about?

i'd post a page of mine, but all i have is 50 or so pages of un-inked sketchs;) ......

Mutsumi Anami
07-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Oh my brother is a great artist ( Neosetsuna2004 I mean) and he's always drawing new mangas....though he needs some help like how can the story end for example!
Nice work Neosetsuna....you have to put more pages of your manga!^ _ ^

xxiceheartxx
07-27-2005, 10:08 PM
This is just a preview

Amazon_Goddess
08-06-2005, 01:30 PM
neosetsuna2004 and xxiceheartxx, very good magas you got going there! neosetsuna, I really like the first one! Though, thats doesnt look like a type of manga I would read, I absolutely love
your attention to detail! And xxiceheartxx very cute manga, add some shading and background details and I think you'll be totally awesome!

My advice to you two, and to anyone else that posts a page, is that you should also explain a bit of what ur manga is about!

P.S.- a page 4rm mine will be posted soon!!!! Yay!

Iris
08-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Ouuu, wonderful topic XD!
I only have two pages of my manga done anyways (and its gunna be Shounen-Ai/Yaoi if anyone is interested in that ^^; )
But here we go ^_^ The name of the Manga is Magical REDUX, and the first page gives some background info on the story. Also...I don't screentone so its colored, which I do better ^^

Mayonnaise
08-07-2005, 01:34 AM
I like the details on the first image, neosetsuna2004. 9/10.

neosetsuna2004
08-07-2005, 07:37 AM
This unfinished manga is suposed to be a comedy of the matrix .I also involve myself and a friend(OLE)!!!http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/mx.jpghttp://www.animeforum.com/uploads/chirol_bak1.gif

Mutsumi Anami
08-08-2005, 06:50 AM
Well bro you must explain your story.....ppl around the AF wants to know what the story is about...I mean your first drawing in this thread :P

xxiceheartxx
08-10-2005, 10:54 AM
my manga's is like one of those old day mangas where they have swords and seals and all that stuff. A kid has a sword that his dad gave him and the swords is the only thing keeping the two worlds (which are earth and tethala) together. Tethala provides earth with all its powerand if the sword breaks
then the two worlds would fall apart. If that happens then tethala will explode and the earth will become pitch black. The sword is already a little bit cracked so he need to try to fix it...that's basically the story line. On the way he meets 4 kids who help him. How they fight: the use seals that are locked into their hands to use different attacks. Ya...basically all...

Amazon_Goddess
08-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Um heres a page 4rm the first manga I was working on, titled Guardians, this is the 3rd page (I would have the first two also, but for some reason they didnt scan right) of the first book. So tell me if it looks like a manga to you or not. Of course, I am going to redo the words so they look better, I know they're kinda sloppy ^.~

The stories about this teenage boy Souske (17 or 18, I'm still deciding) and his newfound guardian angel Michiko (16 or 17 still deciding) Those are the stories main characters in the beginning, in the end, there is a total of 7 main characters. For some reason, the demon king thinks that Souske has a key that will be able to unlock the passageways between the different worlds. Unfortuately for Souske, he has no idea what the key is. But Michiko is there to save the day when she's sent to be his guardian angel. It takes place in present time, and has a fantasy concept, like, for example, Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

I'll go into detail a little more if anyones interested, but for now, I dont wanna give too much away ^.^

.Kuro
09-01-2005, 05:02 AM
I thought it would be interesting to bring up this thread to life ^^*
All mangas are good and I´ll post a page of my own manga soon!!!

kingkostas
09-01-2005, 08:01 AM
My scanner is dead..so i will draw a page in the computer(with the mouse) and i will post it here.........