PDA

View Full Version : i need help

animeglobe
07-21-2005, 05:15 PM
do any one know where and how can i get a picture on my signature.

white_lotus27
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey, animeglobe. Nice thought, I was thinking the same thing too.
How do I even put a signature in of all the pretty pix. And could anyone please pm me if you know how,

:awe:please!:awe:

animeglobe
07-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey, animeglobe. Nice thought, I was thinking the same thing too. Of how do I even put a signature in of all the pretty pix. And could anyone please pm me if they know how, please!
yea i keep trying to put pictures on there but they won't show. for some strange reason

white_lotus27
07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Exactly!

I Need Help! :help2:

DepthAnime
07-21-2005, 09:38 PM
ER....Go to user CP....edit signature....then click image uploader...
use the source code given when done uploading, and paste into the signature text box. click preview to see it...

o.0

pyrothunder336
07-21-2005, 10:17 PM
ER....Go to user CP....edit signature....then click image uploader...
use the source code given when done uploading, and paste into the signature text box. click preview to see it...

o.0
or if you are getting one from the internet you could just copy and paste without uploading it. That's what I did

Xian Pu
07-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Ummm... that's called ripping. Most sites don't allow for it. I'd reccomend getting a free account from either photobucket or image shack.

It's going to look something like this when you put it in your signature:

yourimagehere.blalbab.com

And for the love of all that is holy, put this in the right place next time, AND stop using caps lock, makes you look like an idiot; both of you.

MistressPookyChan
07-22-2005, 10:27 PM
If you have any more questions about signatures, direct them to the Site Issues and Questions forum here: http://animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79