PDA

View Full Version : El nofxfan...o

nofxfan
07-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Im Nofxfan(AKA Matt). I dont like anime in perticular, i look at everything as an entertainment source, so wether is american japaniese or british i really dont care. I do bmx stuff, play my beloved guitar and listen to music alot and i geuss im glad to be here.

nofxfan

The Rebel
07-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Im Nofxfan(AKA Matt). I dont like anime in perticular, i look at everything as an entertainment source, so wether is american japaniese or british i really dont care. I do bmx stuff, play my beloved guitar and listen to music alot and i geuss im glad to be here.

nofxfan*hands you a newbie blanket and a slice of pizza* Hello and welcome to the land of AF. If you need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. LOL Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and our beloved blanket thief, Ami~chan. TTYL

Doom Angel
07-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Hi^_^Welcome!Post a lot and follow the rules.Be aware of blanket thieves and cannibals!PM If u ever need anything^^

kaisen
07-21-2005, 03:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Cya around the forums...
*nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

hkk
07-21-2005, 08:34 AM
hi ^^
welcome and all that stuff ^^
yea, if you need anything, just contact me ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk

Myrra
07-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Hallo and welcome. Have fun and follow the rules
oh, and have a nice day

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Crimson Phoenix
07-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Matt was it? Welcome to AF :D Read the rules, have fun, and if you need help I guess you should really pm a Mod but you could always ask me to :)