PDA

View Full Version : I guess I should say hi, Hi!

Arise
07-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Howdy, I believe this is my first time actually in the forum section. I'm not new to the site but I am new here. (Really, I'm just bored, and the library won't let you in chats.)

So a Hello from~>Arise, Squirrel, Queen Sanko (Or something or whatever...), etc.

Sorry About This ~~V

pyrothunder336
07-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Hello and let me be the first one to say Welcome to AF. You can call me pyro. If you need anything just PM me

Capernicus
07-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Me too! PM me if you need anything. I'll try and be happy just for the occasion, although that might be rather hard...

AnimeLegend!713
07-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok.Welcome to the forums.If you like Inuyasha,FLCL,fma,DBZ,or.hack//Sign,chat sometime.And what's with your signature.It's kinda like this

bfydsGFDSAHFSADUYGFYSAYf
fhDGFDYGFtfbhxzuvhufergt
dsabfbygiydsbfa

And you should consider getting a avatar.The only way for people to look at your profile is by clicking your name and ending up with all these options.And I hope you enjoy the forums.See ya.

sparkiest fox
07-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi Arise and welcome to AF enjoy your stay and have lots of fun. *gives a blanket* watchout for the local blanket thief and cannibals. PM me for any thing see you around.

rmb199
07-20-2005, 06:38 PM
hi and welcome to the AF!!!

Capernicus
07-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Again with the blankets? I had to give someone else a new one on a different thread. Damn blanket theieves. *pulls out a rifle to protect blanket*

BrittyBott
07-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Hello and welcome. Have fun.

Spooky Mulder
07-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Hello there~! Welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and like they said, beware of the blanket thieves and cannibals.

The Rebel
07-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Howdy, I believe this is my first time actually in the forum section. I'm not new to the site but I am new here. (Really, I'm just bored, and the library won't let you in chats.)

So a Hello from~>Arise, Squirrel, Queen Sanko (Or something or whatever...), etc.

Sorry About This ~~V*hands you a newbie blanket and a slice of pizza* Hello and welcome to the land of AF. If you need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. LOL Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and our beloved blanket thief, Ami~chan. TTYL

kaisen
07-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Cya around the forums...
*nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

hkk
07-21-2005, 08:37 AM
hiya and welcome ^^
check out the rules and so on, yaknow ^^
yea, if you ever need something, just contact me and ill take care.

cya round ^^, laterz, hkk

Myrra
07-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Hallo and welcome. Do me a favour and follow the rules so we may all get along. Have fun and post often

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Crimson Phoenix
07-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Welcome to AF :D Read the rules, dont spam, and if you need help with anything, you can always pm me :)