PDA

View Full Version : Bleach wall's

DepthAnime
07-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I think they should add a bleach section to anime wallpapers. Id be happy to make some for it but ive had some trouble finding good pictures. I am actually watching the episodes and was curious why print screen wont capture a paused image playing for instance, in winamp or div x. I thought i would be able to take out frames from the show, and make those into wallpapers, but ive had no luck in removing the frames from the .avi. What program do i need to use in order to do this?

Edit: yay boredom for me i submit this for bleach wallpaper section. though i think i need two sizes? erm... Anyways, im no good with photo shop and i had to edit ichigos image from credits, so i had to remove these japanese letters blah blah... and im not that good so i tried and i like this anime lol.
the first is 800x600 the other is 1027x770. the second one looks better cause i blurred it more then the first.

evangelion2008
07-20-2005, 02:11 PM
thats a good thing u should bring it up to a moderater

Xian Pu
07-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Download zoomplayer. It's free and a hell of a lot better than DivX or that joke that is Windows media player.

MistressPookyChan
07-22-2005, 11:34 PM
No discussion of downloading episodes. It is considered illegal.

Next, when a wallpaper is submitted to AW, we add it to a category. If there is no category for it, we make it. So, if you put in a bleach wallpaper, a bleach category will be made for it. I have made a Bleach wallpaper, but it doesn't match the 1040x780 diamentions of AW.com

TenraiKaze
09-02-2005, 11:06 PM
blah ffdshow is best for watching AVI type files. but never get a mega pack...always compat issues with codecs in them.