PDA

View Full Version : clan? family? what r they?

sesshy lover
07-19-2005, 09:14 AM
what does a family and a clan do ?

Crimson Phoenix
07-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Family are people who are your friends on the forum and given special titles like Mom or Dad or Brother or Sister, this is in no way a matchmaker idea, so if you do get a bf on the forum, make certain you dont go overboard :p as to the clan, I dunno much about it, theres a thread in the Rules area about them I think.

Spherus
07-19-2005, 01:26 PM
This really isn't the right place for this thread, but a clan is for your rpg and stuff. You have to get a clan approved before you can make it.

Myrra
07-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Families are made up of your friends on the board who take positions such as brothers, sisters, etc.
My family is my sister (LPS), my 2 brothers (Cypher and Wolfwood) and my daughters (Luna & Feddy)
Clans go along with the RPG and the battles. My clan affilitation is with the royal family. That is made up of my brother, Cyper (the head of our clan), Rykku, myself and a few others. Clans can limit their members (our clan is limited to those you are active on the boards and who have been here for more than a couple of months). Only the head of the clan can allow others in. Our clan is headed by Cypher.
I hope this sufficiently answers your questions.
Have any others and you can take them to site issues/questions.
Thank you and have a nice day.

~ Myrra