PDA

View Full Version : DesmondTiny at your service

DesmondTiny
07-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Desmond Tiny at your service.
You can call me Des, if you may.
I love to trick and look beyond the mask
Not to mention play for both sides
I do as I may but even I have some limits so i will humbly follow the rules (As a Little Person told me)
Well that is all i have to offer, for that is all the time I have
I will bid you farewell, so that you may go forth on your path

Spherus
07-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Heyo and welcome to AF. *hands blanket and pocky* watch out for the blanket theif and the cannibals. If you have any questions, just pm me.

DarkMagicianGirl
07-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have all the fun here. If you need anything or wish to chat just private message. Hope to see or hear from you sometime. See ya *bows respectfully*

Myrra
07-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Why hallo and welcome. Do me the courtesy of reading and following the rules. Have fun and beware the cannibals

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Doa
07-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help pm me or any other user. Have fun.:laugh:

Jann Lee
07-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Welcome and have fun. Follow rules and don't spam.

retro
07-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Hmm must be that other star in the sky

h a l l o w e l c o m e

_Amras_
07-17-2005, 05:18 PM
yo....welcome and such.

cowboydemon666
07-17-2005, 05:35 PM
hey!!! welcome to af!!! your username is from cirque du freak, isn't it? thats sooo cool! well, have fun and beware of blanket theives, like most people are saying. if you wanna be friends or have a question just pm me!!

DesmondTiny
07-17-2005, 05:58 PM
hey!!! welcome to af!!! your username is from cirque du freak, isn't it? thats sooo cool! well, have fun and beware of blanket theives, like most people are saying. if you wanna be friends or have a question just pm me!!Yes, my name is from Cirque Du Freak

Thank you all for welcoming me

kaisen
07-18-2005, 04:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums...
*nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

hkk
07-18-2005, 09:49 AM
greetings *bows*
welcome to this community.
May you have a lot of fun.
If you shall ever be in need of any thing or thought,
then please me, and ill do what stands in my possibilities.
And besides i would like to be friends with you ^^

Farewell *bows* and see you around the forums
^^

The Rebel
07-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Desmond Tiny at your service.
You can call me Des, if you may.
I love to trick and look beyond the mask
Not to mention play for both sides
I do as I may but even I have some limits so i will humbly follow the rules (As a Little Person told me)
Well that is all i have to offer, for that is all the time I have
I will bid you farewell, so that you may go forth on your path*claps and hands over a newbie blanket* Quite the poet, excellent!Watchout for the local blanket thief, Ami~chan. Oh, hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals, laterz.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-18-2005, 01:20 PM
Welcome to AF!!