PDA

View Full Version : hi looking for love and friends

Kira the cat demon
07-17-2005, 10:40 AM
hi i am kira.:) i would like to have friends so here is somthings about me.

my name is kira kytoma, i am 15 and have no parents .i have a brother but i can not find him. i enjoy sparing,winning,danceing and singing. i have long brown hair with tips that are blue in the back and fade to a violet then to a red. i have an element staff that only works for me. i were baggie black pants and a red tank top with a skull and black combat boots.

Tragedy
07-17-2005, 10:41 AM
yay first post

hey
welcome to animeforums
read the rulez
have fun
and most important
wait that was have fun
you need a friend then PM me

From Sgt.SS with his best

Envy><
07-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Hello and Welcome to AnimeForum i hope u have a good time here but please dont double post on the forums

Bloody KniVeS
07-17-2005, 02:16 PM
hi and welcome
if you need friends pm me
(u and i have alot in common like the combat boots and the baggie pants)
talk to you later .

Myrra
07-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Hallo and welcome. You will find many who will be willing to be your friend.
Do take the time to read the rules and more importantly follow them.
Have fun and beware the cannibals

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

wish_maker
07-17-2005, 02:49 PM
hello & welcome:welcome::welcome: :welcome: hope you have a great time!!! ^_^ if you need a friend, i'm here... ^_^; ok... well... have fun posting...^_^;

Spherus
07-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Heyo and welcome to AF. *hands blanket and pocky* watch out for the blanket theif and the cannibals. If you have any questions, just pm me.

DarkMagicianGirl
07-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Welcome Kira. Hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. If you need anything or wish to talk to me please feel free to send me a private message sometime cause I love to hear from people. Hope to see you around kitty cat *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *waves*

kaisen
07-18-2005, 05:13 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me or add me in MSN (if you have it) if you wanna chat. Cya around the forums...
*nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

hkk
07-18-2005, 09:37 AM
yo!
welcome to AF, have fun and post often, yea?
umm, yea, if you wanna be friends or wanna join my family, and of course if you should have any questions or need anything, just contact me, and ill take care ^^

cya round the forums,
laterz, hkk

The Rebel
07-18-2005, 01:19 PM
hi i am kira.:) i would like to have friends so here is somthings about me.

my name is kira kytoma, i am 15 and have no parents .i have a brother but i can not find him. i enjoy sparing,winning,danceing and singing. i have long brown hair with tips that are blue in the back and fade to a violet then to a red. i have an element staff that only works for me. i were baggie black pants and a red tank top with a skull and black combat boots.*hands over a newbie blanket* Watchout for the local blanket thief, Ami~chan. Oh, hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals, laterz.

Myrcice Maeghym
07-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Hellos and Welcomeness! ^___^ -waves like an idiot-
I'll be your friend! ^______^

Again, Welcomeness to Anime Forum, and have fun! ^__^

pyrothunder336
07-18-2005, 11:17 PM
hell oand welcome to AF. you can call me pyro. if you need anything or just wanna talk you can Pm me

Annie Hall
07-18-2005, 11:30 PM
yo *hands blanket* watch out for Ami~chan.

Mousie
07-18-2005, 11:30 PM
hi kira welcome
if u lookin 4 a friend look me up
ill be glad to talk 2 u anytime

LOL

cowboydemon666
07-18-2005, 11:38 PM
hey kira! welcome to AF! have fun posting and stuff! if you wanna be friends or join my family or even if you juat have a question, feel free to pm me!

Sake
07-19-2005, 12:10 AM
If you need help, PM me and I will not respond.
If you are in trouble, you will not find me anywhere.
If your blanket is stolen, don't come crying to me.
If you want to talk, I'll be asleep.
If you want to sleep, I'll be cranking anime.
If you need a lift, my car is broken down.
If you ever need a reliable friend, find someone reliable, which wouldn't be me.
Have fun!

Crimson Phoenix
07-19-2005, 01:27 PM
It seems you also need grammar and spelling lessons :p j/k no offense. Welcome to AF :) If you need help, wanta friend, or wish to join my family, you can always pm me :) Watch out for the blanket thief and cannibal, and you're good to go

Alphonse
07-20-2005, 10:36 PM
hi I would like to be your friend. ya see I am new and well know only 3 people sango91,Martel The Chemeria, and Rune. I love to sing nd sparr once in a while. :D

MaGeaX~
07-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi and welcome to AF i'm new too so don't ask me big questions feel free to PM me when your bord, or when ever you whant.:D Cya!!

Zek
07-21-2005, 02:05 PM
hey welcome to af hope you injoy the site and id love to be your friend just pm me