PDA

View Full Version : Lineage 2: Lilim Knight

____
07-14-2005, 05:30 PM
Yes, I know. I have no talent at making wallpapers, but I tried my hand at it. I know there are some areas that need to be cleaned up, but I want other people's opinion. Should I add text, are the colors too bold or clashing? Is the background too strange or not fitting? Please tell me. I'm well aware the text doesn't fit for the "Wallpaper by _____". *crosses fingers and hopes this works* >.< >_< The Char is from Lineage 2 the Chaotic Chronicles.
Erm....Enjoy....

JamesColan
07-15-2005, 03:02 AM
That wallpaper is indeed good. Considering what i can do.. i think it is Great!

Raven
07-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Its pretty good. Definately clean up the character some more. The background is good, the problem I find, however, is it is too distracting. You focus more on the bg than the char. maybe tone it down, and/or bring the char a little more into focus. Maybe make him bigger.

____
07-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Alright, sure can do. Thanks a lot! This thing was driving me crazy! >_< :wacko:

DepthAnime
07-20-2005, 12:39 PM
its awesome good job! i used to play lineage 2 on bartz, a free server really awesome game and chronical 3 looks so awesome. Too bad the free server shut down, i never got to play chronical 2. nice job though!

____
07-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Alright, this wall is getting me a bit annoyed. >.< >_< I cleaned it up as best as I could while trying to make it not look like a disaster.

Comments? What should I work on?

Dang, this sucks..... *hopes upload is the right one*

Princess Mononoke
07-21-2005, 01:30 PM
LINEAGE *droooool*

Raven
07-22-2005, 01:39 PM
its better, however, the bg is still too much of the focus, maybe blur/smear it some more. its that "flower" in the foreground that eats the focus.

good luck.

____
07-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Cursed "flower"...... :<_<: *glares at the "flower"*

I gave the bg a bit of a blur and faded it out a bit. Then I tried (experimentally) a motion blur. Did it help at all?

Do you think text will help?

Edit: Great. Now the Char. looks horrible. >_<