PDA

View Full Version : Pre-wall character outline

EternalBlue
07-13-2005, 10:43 PM
I couldn't find a picture with the pose I liked, so I decided to try and sketch it out with photoshop. It could probably be improved a bit, i've already started adding a ribbon to where the collar flaps meet, but anything else I should change? I might be able to add a hat, but I'm not sure if that would work very well. This is just an outline, no color or anything, just a basic outline that I'll be working with once I'm done planning it out ^^. It's a pain to try to change things after coloring and shadows and such so I thought, might as well ask for any improvements now ^^

And yes I know the legs look weird. I don't plan on including all of that in the wall anyway >.>

Xian Pu
07-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Her legs seem a bit disproportionate. Erm... that's about all I've got. Looks good so far.

EternalBlue
07-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Already noted the legs ;) *points to last line of first post :D

Lunar_Dianta_Minomoto
07-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Wow. I saw the thumbnail, and I'm like, "Omigosh- that's so bad." Then I look at it actual size, and I'm like, "Oh. My. Gosh. That ROCKS!"
I'm very valley girl today....

Xian Pu
07-14-2005, 01:22 AM
Already noted the legs ;) *points to last line of first post :D

*grumble* I knew that... was just testing you to see if you were paying attention... :p

JamesColan
07-15-2005, 03:03 AM
Well i certainly can't complain abouyt anything. the wallpaper is going to look great.

EternalBlue
07-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Well, I decided to fix the legs anyway lol.

Changes:
1. Fixed the legs
2. Added more detail
3. gave her chest more "shape" since I've bene getting that comment from almost everyone else I've asked.
4. Added a ribbon/hankerchief/whatever you want to call it. Not sure if it looks good =/
5. Made the face slightly less round.

Kukuriyu
07-17-2005, 09:36 PM
That is so awesome. The wallpaper will really look great!:D

Doa
07-17-2005, 10:11 PM
I reall enjoy that type of anime. Really unique.