PDA

View Full Version : Hello is there anybody out there?

Prince Darien
07-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Ok. I haven't been here in I don't know how long. I think it was when this place was still part of Tuxie. Does anyone remember me. The only name I've seen on the site that I recognize is Aces. It has been so long. Can anyone fill me in on what has been happening here.
Does Sephiroth still go here? How's Princess Ai, Princess Minako, etc.
I've missed this place.

LadyPSerenity
07-07-2005, 02:06 PM
wrong forum, but welcome back -sho's thread into the right forum-

Prince Darien
07-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks. I remember you! This so neat coming back and recoginizing all these people.

Ami~chan
07-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the forum!I am Ami~chan, formally Ami the 2nd of TMDC. I believe I remember you from Tuxy; my memory's kinda sketchey though, so...

*steals blanket* And have fun!

Doom Angel
07-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Hello^^Welcome back...I don't really remember u but chance to meet:D Hello^^

Prince Darien
07-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Welcome to the forum!I am Ami~chan, formally Ami the 2nd of TMDC. I believe I remember you from Tuxy; my memory's kinda sketchey though, so...

*steals blanket* And have fun!Ami the Second... that name sames familar.

pyrothunder336
07-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Welcome to AF. I'm a newbie too

The Rebel
07-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Ok. I haven't been here in I don't know how long. I think it was when this place was still part of Tuxie. Does anyone remember me. The only name I've seen on the site that I recognize is Aces. It has been so long. Can anyone fill me in on what has been happening here.
Does Sephiroth still go here? How's Princess Ai, Princess Minako, etc.
I've missed this place.Well welcome back. I don't know just how much you need to know, but yes AI and Minoka are here,,,,,,, somewhere's. LOL If you ever want to talk just PM, laterz. BTW here have this. *hands you a newbie blanket* Just keep it away from the local blanket thief.

Cowboy Bebop
07-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Hello im here how are you pm if you want to be friends

Myrra
07-08-2005, 12:05 AM
I remember you. Though you will not recognise this name. Thanks to Ace and the new system I was able to change it from Raye Hino to Myrra. ^__^
I like Myrra better as I'm no longer so into Sailor Moon.
Ai is fine; the Goddes is well; Joseph popped back for a bit, but he's leaving again; Eternal Serena is rarely here (working far too much that girl!); Nya is here on and off; I haven't seen Iris in a long time and um...that's all I can think of who regularly posted on Tux. (bows head in memory of Tuxydotcom)

Well, I hope you like the changes.
Have fun!

~ Myrra

mew sango
07-08-2005, 01:51 AM
hello there and welcome im mew sango, but u can call me sango, pm me if u have a question^^

Dyne
07-08-2005, 02:38 AM
We have never met before, but welcome back!

DarkMagicianGirl
07-08-2005, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forums. I remember you quite clearly but i've had several different names when tuxie was around. Have fun here and enjoy if you need help please feel free to pm me. See ya around Prince Darien *bows respectfully*

Prince Darien
07-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I remember you. Though you will not recognise this name. Thanks to Ace and the new system I was able to change it from Raye Hino to Myrra. ^__^
I like Myrra better as I'm no longer so into Sailor Moon.
Ai is fine; the Goddes is well; Joseph popped back for a bit, but he's leaving again; Eternal Serena is rarely here (working far too much that girl!); Nya is here on and off; I haven't seen Iris in a long time and um...that's all I can think of who regularly posted on Tux. (bows head in memory of Tuxydotcom)

Well, I hope you like the changes.
Have fun!

~ MyrraRaye Hino! I remeber you. Sweet. The longer I'm back the more people I remember. DarkMagicianGirl I think I rememeber you.
Thank you both. *Bows in memory of the great Tuxie*

Myrra
07-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Yay! You remember me!! ^_^
*hugs*
^___^

Ami~chan
07-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Yay, you sorta-kinda remember me! *dances*

And may TMDC rest in peace.

LadyPSerenity
07-12-2005, 09:03 PM