PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody! ^^

Reika Yagami
07-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new here today. I will introduce of mine.

Name: Reika Yagami Watanabe
Nickname: Rena or Reika
Dislikes: Confusion
Fave Color: Purple
Fave Animal: White Tigers
Fave Manga: Yu Gi Oh!
Fave Anime: Gundam Seed, Card Captor Sakura, Yu Gi Oh, Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, and Naruto
Fave Character: Sasuke Sarutobi, Athrun Zala, Yami no Bakura, Hisoka, Alphonse Elric, Sakura Kinomoto, Luna Maria Hawke, Hanon, and Dias Flac

Nice to meet all of you. ^^

Ami~chan
07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the forums!! *steals blanket* Have fun! And be good!

Dyne
07-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forums!! *steals blanket* Have fun! And be good!
...Kinda early don't ya think!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me! Oh, and heres a blanket for ya! The one Ami was supposed to steal..

Nerveya
07-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Lol, welcome to the forums! Watch for crazy people O.o >.>; PM me with any Questions... Seeya in the forums! ^_~

KidCash
07-06-2005, 09:51 PM
WELCOME to AF have fun pm me for any thing or if u wan tpo talk welcome to AF again

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH

The Wing Man
07-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Welcome to af and be sure to enjoy yourself^.^

Kitsune-sama
07-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Welcome to AF ^-^ !!
*gives plushie*

mew sango
07-06-2005, 10:11 PM
welcome

if u c a member named mrs. kai kiwatari plz tell me, she's on my revenge list, because kais mine

Anna-san
07-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Arlowz ^^ Hope tt u will have a great time in AF. Watch out for blankets thiefs(u already met 1) n PM me any time. ^^

Slayerfan
07-06-2005, 10:15 PM
I don't normaly greet people but just for the heck of it, welcome and enjoy it here at AF.

飛竜
07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey long time no see Yagami kun it has been a long time that we haven't duel for a while. Anyway good thing that you were joined to this cool forum. Greetings Reika welcome to the forum Anime Galleries. I know you remember me well that much. Somehow we meet again. Oh I almost forgot have enjoy and understand the rules. You can challenge me anytime. :cool:

kaisen
07-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF, Have fun posting^^ Fel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

CuteStar
07-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!*gives a neko hat*~CuteStar

hkk
07-07-2005, 09:59 AM
yo ^^
nice extensive intro, very rare around here ^^
welcome to AF, and have a lot of fun here.
if you got any questions, just contact me. please also do so, if you need a friend or family.

cya round, laterz, hkk

PS: Rika - cool nick name >.< XD XD

The Rebel
07-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new here today. I will introduce of mine.

Name: Reika Yagami Watanabe
Nickname: Rena or Reika
Dislikes: Confusion
Fave Color: Purple
Fave Animal: White Tigers
Fave Manga: Yu Gi Oh!
Fave Anime: Gundam Seed, Card Captor Sakura, Yu Gi Oh, Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, and Naruto
Fave Character: Sasuke Sarutobi, Athrun Zala, Yami no Bakura, Hisoka, Alphonse Elric, Sakura Kinomoto, Luna Maria Hawke, Hanon, and Dias Flac

Nice to meet all of you. ^^*bows* Well hello and welcome to AF. *hands you a newbie blanket* I see the blanket thief stole yours so here's another. If you ever need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Watchout for cannibals, laterz.

Raven.Germany
07-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Hello! I'm new since a few days. too and welcome to AF!!!

Myrra
07-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Hallo and welcome. Have fun, happy posting and please, pleasse, I beg of you, read the rules!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra