PDA

View Full Version : Introductions to thee

Atailpha Wolffe
07-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Wondrous day. I am new. Well, I am not new, but the account is new. I could not remember my old account and password, so it was useless. I created this one and prefer it better. I hope to make many friends and aquantances here. I look for no fights, for it is against my beliefs, however that does not stop me from popping popcorn, lounging, and laughing while watching. :p . Pray allow me introduce myself. My name is Atailpha Wollfe. One might think, who would name their child such, but that is not my birth name. This is the name I adopted when I converted to my current religion, of which you shall discover when I feel the time is right to disclose. I do not like stereotypes, and wish to be sure no one will judge me wrongly before they get to know me. I hope I am excepted and make friends with you all.
Atailpha Wolffe
Blessed Be!

LadyPSerenity
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Psst I can tell your religion by your name and your last line in your post.

Introductions go in Intros forum so -kick over there- And welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Dark-Scar
07-05-2005, 02:21 PM
a'right? *eats Atailpha* yum n00b. welcome to the forums. have fun, don't spam and stuff.*hands over a tiki head* lucky charm.

Anime Lover**
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
hello and welcome!!! have fun here and if you need anything just PM me and i will help you

Nerveya
07-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Hello and Welcome to AF! PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk ^^; Lookin' forward to some good posts, seeya in the forums ^_~

The Rebel
07-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Wondrous day. I am new. Well, I am not new, but the account is new. I could not remember my old account and password, so it was useless. I created this one and prefer it better. I hope to make many friends and aquantances here. I look for no fights, for it is against my beliefs, however that does not stop me from popping popcorn, lounging, and laughing while watching. :p . Pray allow me introduce myself. My name is Atailpha Wollfe. One might think, who would name their child such, but that is not my birth name. This is the name I adopted when I converted to my current religion, of which you shall discover when I feel the time is right to disclose. I do not like stereotypes, and wish to be sure no one will judge me wrongly before they get to know me. I hope I am excepted and make friends with you all.
Atailpha Wolffe
Blessed Be!Greetings and salutations! Welcome to AF. *hands new member a blanket* If you even need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Atailpha Wolffe
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Thank you. It does my heart great joy to be so warmly welcomed, eaten and all! :p

And do you except the religion LadyPSerenity?

Myrra
07-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Hallo and welcome. As long as you follow the rules and try not to convert me...all will be well. I like being agnostic and have no desire to change.
Thank you and have a nice day

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

retro
07-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Fenikkusu
07-05-2005, 06:31 PM
*steals blanket*Welcome, I have afeeling that we are of the same religion, so PM anytime, I always enjoy talking to people.*runs off screaming*I have a new blanket!!

Atailpha Wolffe
07-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Worry not, it annoys me when people try to convert me as well so I won't try to convert you! :p

**sees stolen blanky and cries** At least ya didn't get my security blanky! I'd have to fight ya for that!!! hehehe!!!:D

Fenikkusu
07-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Sorry, it's my new hobby.I have all my blnkies locked away.And in my siggy is how many I've stolen.Tee hee.

Hirakigirl
07-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the site! Have fun and follow the rules!

飛竜
07-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Greetings there Atailpha Wolffe welcome to Anime Forum. I'll introduce myself. My name is Tatsuya Suou the persona user, but I can be also the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is pleased to meet you now today here? :cool:

Dyne
07-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Welcome the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

VARLY
07-05-2005, 11:49 PM
yeah, welcome again n let's make good friends ^^
*greet warmly* have fun posting around n remember the rules; see ya!

kaisen
07-06-2005, 03:16 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF! Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

hkk
07-06-2005, 05:05 AM
hi yo ^^
welcome to the forum.
umm, i wanna tell ya that i am atheist and i dont care about religion (as long as they leave me alone ^^). i dont hate any religion, but i dont care about em.
anyways, contact me whenever you want, and when you have questions, or need a friend or family ^^

cya round the forums, laterz, hkk

Spherus
07-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Heyo and welcome to AF. *hands pocky and extra blanket* watch out for the blanket theif, and cannibals. pm me if you have any questions or if you want to join my glorious family or friends list. have lots of fun posting and stuff.

Kitsune-sama
07-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey there! Welcome to AF ^-^ !!
*gives plushie*

Nyanko
07-06-2005, 07:48 PM
a'right? *eats Atailpha* yum n00b. welcome to the forums. have fun, don't spam and stuff.*hands over a tiki head* lucky charm.

Aw, save some for me... *chews her arm*

Welcome... your grammar is astonishing... so I donated r7,000 to you. (My way of saying 7,000 rupees)

Read/follow/obey the rules and all... and *hands her a stuffed zebra* Have fun. =3