PDA

View Full Version : *jumps on the band wagon*

Seijinnator
07-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I'm new here. Just call me Seijinn... I only have one question, How do you change what your RPG character looks like? One last thing, thanks to Lady_Nayru for referring me to this forum.:ninja:

Chouji
07-05-2005, 11:57 AM
welcome to AF i hope you like it here..to change your rpg character go to edit your charater. Fear my super hero

Sweet Lucidity
07-05-2005, 11:59 AM
:welcome: hello and welcome to the AF if you need...bah!! i gonna cut to the chase Just PM me if you need anything

scarletbeauty
07-05-2005, 12:01 PM
well that simple u cant u have to change the stats to get a diffrent one

heres what u do u click on rpg and scroll down to edit character
u pick ur class and stuff and there u go

Anime Lover**
07-05-2005, 12:16 PM
hello and welcome to AF and you can change things by going to edit charictor (sorry cant spell wnglish words to good...........lol j/k i'm ok but yeah anyways heres what you need *hands a blanket and stuff* hide that cause people will try and take it also if you have any Questions PM me and i shall help ya

The Rebel
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I'm new here. Just call me Seijinn... I only have one question, How do you change what your RPG character looks like? One last thing, thanks to Lady_Nayru for referring me to this forum.:ninja:Hello and welcome. If you need any help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. *hands new member a blanket* Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz. PS Click on UserCP, then edit RPG character, then take it from there.

sparkiest fox
07-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi and welcome to AF Seijinnator obey the rules have fun enjot your stay *gives an apple and a bottle of water* PM me if you need help or just want to talk.

Spherus
07-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Heyo Seijinn! *glomps* yay you are posting! I am so happy for you. *hands blanket and pocky* watch out for the blanket theif. and pm or ask me on line if you have any other questions.

Myrra
07-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read and more importantly follow the rules.

Have fun and I'll see you around

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kiwii
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
hi there and :welcome: to AF ^^

posts lots follow the rules
and :nospam: hope you have a great time

飛竜
07-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Greetings Seijinnn welcome to Anime Galleries Forum. I'll introduce myself. I'm the persona user Tatsuya Suou, but I can be also the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is nice to meet you today? :cool:

Fenikkusu
07-05-2005, 08:35 PM
*steals a blanket and laughs manaiclly*Teehee, have fun here and pm me if you ever wanna talk or whatever.*runs off and leaves behind a plate of cookies*

kaisen
07-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF! Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Kitsune-sama
07-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Ello! Welcome to AF ^-^ !!
*gives plushie*

Dyne
07-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!