PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour tous.

N3O
07-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Bonjour, my name is NeؤKnghtwlf (http://animeforum.com/member.php?u=31878), and I'm new to this site but not to any other forums. I do hope everyone will bear with me as I learn the ropes around this place. Another thing, if you find the name too difficult just feel free to call me Neo.

Adieu,
NeؤKnghtwlf

Anime Lover**
07-05-2005, 08:56 AM
hello and welcome to AF its a pretty good place *hands a blanket* hold on to that people will try and take it lol PM me if you need any help with anything

kaisen
07-05-2005, 09:03 AM
こんにちはそして歓迎! 你好和欢迎! Ciao e benvenuto! Bonjour et bienvenue! 여보세요 그리고 환영! Apa khabar dan selamat datang!
Those are probably all the "hellos and welcomes" I know O_O anywayz...
Welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Plz read and follow the rulez... Cya around the forums!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Sweet Lucidity
07-05-2005, 09:11 AM
hello and welcome to the AF don't let anyone steel your blanket!!!

if you need a friend, family, help, just boared and want to talk.or anything at all just PM me^_^
good luck in the foums
PS read the rules and such...

N3O
07-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Holds the blanket in his arms as he thanks all those that have been kind so far. Thank you. You don't know how much your kindness means to me. Bows slightly, closing his eyes and locking his senses.

Raven.Germany
07-05-2005, 09:23 AM
And do you speak french??? (tu parles en francais aussi?)

But first of all, WELCOME TO AF, Neo, I'm new too. My english is terrible, but te others can understand me ;) Thats cool

sayonara

sparkiest fox
07-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Hello And Welcome to AF Neo *gives an apple and a bottle of water* enjoy your stay have lots of fun watch out for the blanket thief and the cannibals. Follow the rules post often and don't spam. PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Anime Lover**
07-05-2005, 09:29 AM
lol yeah people here are nice and you better hold on to that cause that the only free one i have left i have to stock up on somemore lol but ami~chan will take it if your not careful

hkk
07-05-2005, 10:44 AM
yo yo ^^
Neo... cool nick XD
welcome to this forum and have a lots of fun ^^
contact me plz on any need (questions, family, friends)^^ ill help you as good as i can XD

cya round, laterz, hkk

The Rebel
07-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Bonjour, my name is NeؤKnghtwlf (http://animeforum.com/member.php?u=31878), and I'm new to this site but not to any other forums. I do hope everyone will bear with me as I learn the ropes around this place. Another thing, if you find the name too difficult just feel free to call me Neo.

Adieu,
NeؤKnghtwlf

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to AF. *hands new member a blanket* If you even need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Dark-Scar
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
hullo *eats Neo* yum. welcome to the forums, have fun don't spam and listen to the mods. ur lucky, i wasn't given a blanket when i caame here*hands neo a tiki head* good luck charm!

Nerveya
07-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Welcome to AF! =D PM if you have any questions or just want to talk ^^; Lookin' forward to some good posts, seeya in the forums ^_~

Myrra
07-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Well, hallo and welcome. I hope you will find the time to read the rules and most importantly learn to follow them.
Have fun.
Adieu

Your friendly mod

~ Myrra

N3O
07-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Everyone is so much nicer in the forum. Kaito and LadyPSerenity (I think it was her) were being rude to me, just because of the ASCII in my name.

Spherus
07-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Heyo and welcome to AF. enjoy your stay here, and pm me if you have any questions. o yea, *hands pocky*

Fenikkusu
07-05-2005, 06:35 PM
*steals a blanket*What's up?Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk.Beware the evil people.AKA me.*runs off with blanket*

scarletbeauty
07-05-2005, 06:42 PM
hi there welcome to af
remeber to watch what u say, have fun ,make money, replie to forum,
get admirors
, battle
and if u have any questions pm

Hirakigirl
07-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the site! Have fun!

N3O
07-05-2005, 07:32 PM
My blanket... ~Cries~

The Wing Man
07-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome to animeforum NeؤKnghtwlf .

飛竜
07-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Greetings Neo welcome to the forum AF. I'm Tatsuya Suou the persona user. It is nice to meet you today? :cool:

And please don't forget the rules ok. ^_^