PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer Wallpaper (first try original zzz)

DepthAnime
07-05-2005, 03:38 AM
yea i am still realli noob at this photoshop dealy. i had drawn the wings perfectly on a white background i copy and pasted the image of lucifer, then i go find a nice pic for the background part and decided to copy and paste that too...losing all the work i has done. ASDFSDG!!!:badrazz: well i drew the wing again i kno the edges are crappy and such but i got lazt spent a good lot of time on it. sad.

O well anyways the text in this image isnt rasterized yet, anyone can tell me how to make text semi transparent o.0

escaflownemoon
07-05-2005, 09:03 AM
The wings aren't too bad..it could use some highlights to give a more realistic look and 3D wings. To make the text semi transparent is you move the slider of the Opacity to the left or to the right depending on how much you want. (Make sure you click on the text layer)

akachan
07-05-2005, 11:59 AM
mhh, very good idea ^^ I like so much the wings as they are now, very dramatic: but two things: pay attention to the bg: it's a low quality jpeg: smooth the image (smart blur or dust&scratches filter), and change the color of the outer glow: go to the blending option and change the color of the hue, from yellow to red, this could help ;)
Good work!