PDA

View Full Version : dragonball af

helba
07-05-2005, 02:33 AM
i have changed the subject now/ i just want to what do yall think of this picture super saiyan 5 picture of goku this is how he would look if he went to the next level so what do yall think......:<_<: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/dragonballzgokussj5af.jpg

飛竜
07-05-2005, 02:39 AM
He is more different from Super Saiyajin 4 version. Yes it is cool. :cool:

VRini87
07-05-2005, 02:49 AM
Are you sure? Because I was looking at a website about Dragonball AF and it claimed that FUNimation stated that Dragonball GT is the last series, and Toei has supposedly confirmed that there are no plans to continue the series beyond Dragonball AF. It is speculated that the series is a comic being created by fans of the series. I don't know if this is true however. Could you tell me where you found your information, becuase I'm sorta a fan of the series. If it is true, I just hope that it is a helluva lot better than Dragonball GT or Dragonball Z after the Cell saga.

Oh yeah, it slipped my mind. Why is the name of this thread lord sesshomaru? Maybe you should try to change it. It's kinda misleading.

helba
07-05-2005, 02:54 AM
ya but there is a lot of rumors going on that its going to continue// i hope its true

Myrra
07-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Hallo and welcome. Please read and follow the rules. Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

hkk
07-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Hallo and welcome. Please read and follow the rules. Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
havent read the thread, huh? ^^
this seems not an intro.....
laterz

Mugetsu
07-05-2005, 11:04 AM
I dont think that a real Dragon ball pic. I've been seeing that same pic for about 5 years now.

Chouji
07-05-2005, 11:28 AM
its just a rumor

N3O
07-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah, and the ability to go Super Saiyan 5 and up is just a simple hoax. The only one who could possibly reach a level higher than four is dead, Broly. AF is just a rumor, and it wont happen.

hkk
07-05-2005, 01:07 PM
ummm... ive heard that this is not only a rumor. DBAF seems to a fan-made series of Dragonball, which is either produced in canada or australia (i dont know anymore) but the rumors are going for quite a time, helba; this is not news ^^

laterz

N3O
07-05-2005, 06:12 PM
No, just because you heard that doesn't mean that it's true. This so called DBAF is just a lie. If it wasn't, we would've heard more about it. The fact that you said it's fanbased makes it even more idiotic if it was real; you can't take the name of something if it's owned by something else. Piracy laws would render it.

PS- On another note, the reason Goku couldn't possibly reach that power would be because it would take a so much more power than he has at his point in Super Saiya-jin Four. Broly was a Super Saiya-jin at when he was an infant, if you've seen the movie.

Circa
07-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Dragonball AF!!!. Are you new to the Dragon ball series. AF has been rumored so much. I read in a DBZ beckett under a picture of that so called ss5 Goku saying they know it's not real, but just thought it was a cool picture and said with out a doubt there will be nothing after gt well at least no a AF.

N3O
07-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Ta-da. More proof that this is just a hoax, and we have yet to get any proof that it might be a little real.

Dyne
07-05-2005, 08:06 PM
LPS Edit - Leave the moderating to the mods.

But anyway, wow...I heard about this many, many years ago. That form is considered "Super Sayian 5" where Goku and Pan have Silver hair. Sorry to all who believe this...but it is false. It has never existed, just a fans dream. Sorry.

helba
07-05-2005, 09:06 PM
maybe yall did not understand what i said/ thay are going to continue the series thru comics now do yall get it....... :<_<:

N3O
07-05-2005, 09:29 PM
No they aren't. They will not consider even continuing. It's a fake and false dream, trust us who have more know-how on the subject.

helba
07-05-2005, 09:42 PM
all right forget about it.........:glare: nevermind about the series what did yall think about the picture of goku

N3O
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
It's an ok picture, but it's wrong to base something because of a picture.

yokoe1887
07-05-2005, 10:39 PM
I like his last transformation better..:( ......

Rageling
07-05-2005, 10:56 PM
I just can't like a pic that I know isn't real sorry