PDA

View Full Version : Hi, It's Mr Cola!

Mr Cola
07-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Hello, I am MrCola

I was brought here by a friend of mine and have been enjoying it thus far. This site has tons of stuff other boards I have been do not, such cool stuff too. I feel I have missed out. I am the former vp of a HS Anime Club and mostly ran the website for it to that regard. Anyways,..thats me!

Mr Cola

Dyne
07-04-2005, 04:43 AM
Hello, I am MrCola

I was brought here by a friend of mine and have been enjoying it thus far. This site has tons of stuff other boards I have been do not, such cool stuff too. I feel I have missed out. I am the former vp of a HS Anime Club and mostly ran the website for it to that regard. Anyways,..thats me!

Mr Cola

Welcome! Hey, I am a former President of a HS Anime Club!

VARLY
07-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, or just need someone to chat to, just PM me ok ^^

Mr Cola
07-04-2005, 04:55 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, or just need someone to chat to, just PM me ok ^^Thanks for the wonderfully warm welcome Varley. If I need anything I will be sure to PM you. Thanks again.

Dyne...really? Small world it seems? But you still out rank me...wherever you are, oh well.. :)

kaisen
07-04-2005, 05:27 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Please read and follow the rulez... Don't break em or the mods will eat you O_O Beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime!!! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

sparkiest fox
07-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Welcome to AF Mr. Cola nice to meet you *gives a Blanket*. This you should guard with you life for there is a blanket thief out there also watch out for the cannibals. Enjoy your stay have lots of fun PM me for anything and I will answer you.

miroku69
07-04-2005, 08:55 PM
hi welcome to af injoy the site

Zek
07-05-2005, 02:36 AM
welcome to af hope you injoy the site

飛竜
07-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Hello there Mr. Cola welcome to Anime Forum. I'll introduce myself. I'm Tatsuya Suou the persona user but I can be also the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. Pleased to meet you? I am a Global Moderator from Otaku Heaven. :cool:

Myrra
07-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Hallo and welcome.
Have fun, follow the rules and we'll all have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lady of Shadows
07-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Halo newcomer. welcome to AF. have lots of fun posting and stuff.

Spherus
07-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Heyo and welcome to AF. if you have any questions, pm me and ill try to answer them. have fun!

The Rebel
07-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Hello, I am MrCola

Mr ColaGreetings and salutations! Welcome to AF. *hands new member a blanket* If you even need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.