PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new!!

Raven.Germany
07-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Hello, I'm from Germany and my english is very bad... Now I'm a bit confused, if you say it so... sorry for my terrible errors... I just want to post a new thread for forum-questions... maybe someone of you don't understand anything and can ask here. I can understand if you don't understand my terrible english... sorry

byebye Raven.G.;)

Kill_Me_Shining
07-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Hiya! ::hands you pocky:: Welcome to AF. PM me if ya need anything ^.^

Raven.Germany
07-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Oh thanks!!!!! Thats very, very nice!!!!!!

Junior
07-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi! If you need anything ask me or the other 20 people bound to post here! Most of the people here are rather friendly, so there's nothing much too worry about, except an angry mod, BEWARE THE ANGRY MODS!

Dyne
07-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Hiya! Don't worry about your English, we can undertsand you fine! Welcome to the boards (even though this is not int the introduction thread), and enjoy your stay! If you need anything, just PM me!

Fallen-Angel
07-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Yay! *dances around and celebrates* I get to give you then blanket :D *hands blanket* keep it safe for there are blanket theifs! but yea enjoy AF and pm me if you need any help or just wanna talk or something oo; Bai's for now *runs off*.

Raven.Germany
07-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh, that's very very good. I think, I need time to see evrything, BUT: [/B]THANKS A LOT!!!!!![B]

Raven.Germany
07-03-2005, 02:22 PM
I've got a question about the "extendet stats" I don't know, what it exactly means...
And sorry: I'm too silly... sorry

Oh, you've got 2.22pm??? here in germany it is 9.22pm... you are sooo lucky... and tomorrow is school :( :<_<: :( :mad: :badrazz: :banghead: :help2: :curses:

Fallen-Angel
07-03-2005, 02:25 PM
The extended stats is refering to the rpg on the site have you made your charactor yet?

Dyne
07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Its 12:24 here in California USA. But anyway, that is your status for your RPG character.

Junior
07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
extended stats have to do with the RPG system.

Raven.Germany
07-03-2005, 02:28 PM
The extended stats is refering to the rpg on the site have you made your charactor yet?
yeah, but I didnt understand everything...

@all: THANKS FOR ANSWER!!!!! :thanks:

bttr
07-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Hey welcome to AF heres a sythe other than a defense less blanket and here its 8.38 see ya around this site and we have another german person no offense.

Fallen-Angel
07-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Ok well The site RPG allows you to battle other members, your charator is who you will be battling as and each time you post you get more money so you can by equipment and such. Also you can purchase a tittle or change things about your username using the money from posts.

Dyne
07-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Ok well The site RPG allows you to battle other members, your charator is who you will be battling as and each time you post you get more money so you can by equipment and such. Also you can purchase a tittle or change things about your username using the money from posts.
You can also have people donate to you as well. Ask nicely, and they probably will!

Fallen-Angel
07-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Oh yea that two =P

kaisen
07-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Please read and follow the rules so you don't break it again... *you double posted* Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Anna-san
07-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Arlowz... I'm new too:p
Have fun in the forum n beware of the blanket thiefs!!!

飛竜
07-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Hello there Raven.Germany welcome to Anime Forum. I am Tatsuya Suou the persona user but I can be also be the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. Pleased to meet you now for today here?

Language doesn't matter as long we getting along each other. :cool:

VARLY
07-04-2005, 05:09 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, or just need someone to chat to, just PM me ok ^^

miroku69
07-04-2005, 09:17 PM
hi welcome to af injoy the site

Zek
07-05-2005, 01:28 AM
welcome to af injoy the site

hkk
07-05-2005, 06:51 AM
tagchen! cool dass noch andere deutsche hier sind ^^ öhh... yea, pass auf die mods auf (die fressen gern spammer XD)
wennde irgendwelche fragen hast (auch wegen dem englischen) dann meld dich bei mir. ich helf gerne. bin zwar net sehr viel länger dabei, aber ich kenn mich halt doch schon auch a wenig aus ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk

Raven.Germany
07-05-2005, 09:17 AM
tagchen! cool dass noch andere deutsche hier sind ^^ öhh... yea, pass auf die mods auf (die fressen gern spammer XD)
wennde irgendwelche fragen hast (auch wegen dem englischen) dann meld dich bei mir. ich helf gerne. bin zwar net sehr viel länger dabei, aber ich kenn mich halt doch schon auch a wenig aus ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk
Oh, dann bin ich ja nicht die einzige, das beruhigt mich sehr ;)
Ich kenne m9ch schon mit mods aus, das krieg ich schon hin ;)
wohnst du in deutschland oder wo? :D

@all
Yeah! Af is now my favourite place and I think you can understand me, i hope ;)
And it's nice to see so friendly persons like u all!!!!! *kiss all* ;)

Spherus
07-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Heyo and welcome, or goten morgen. (horrible speller i know) have fun posting and pm me if you have any questions.

Feonaru
07-05-2005, 10:46 AM
lo,welcome to af.oh by the way im german too,though people rarley understand what i say,but i still hope u hav a good time at af.

The Rebel
07-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Hello, I'm from Germany and my english is very bad... Now I'm a bit confused, if you say it so... sorry for my terrible errors... I just want to post a new thread for forum-questions... maybe someone of you don't understand anything and can ask here. I can understand if you don't understand my terrible english... sorry

byebye Raven.G.;)Greetings and salutations! Welcome to AF. *hands new member a blanket* If you even need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz. And if you ask me, I'd say your english is pretty good.

Myrra
07-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Hallo und Welkommen. Ich kann Deutche sprechen.
Anywho, not my native tongue. We have a forum for questions it's called the site issues/questions forum.
Need help feel free to ask.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra