PDA

View Full Version : All Inuyasha fans welcomed

AnimeLegend!713
07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi.I'm looking for some Inuyasha friends that can probably help me out here.I love Inuyasha.My fav character is Sesshomaru and Kikyo.I have a Sesshomaru plush and pictures of Inuyasha all over my door.I'm obsessed.List here if you want to join together and become one Inuyasha-obsessed family.I still only have a few friends.

The Rebel
07-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi.I'm looking for some Inuyasha friends that can probably help me out here.I love Inuyasha.My fav character is Sesshomaru and Kikyo.I have a Sesshomaru plush and pictures of Inuyasha all over my door.I'm obsessed.List here if you want to join together and become one Inuyasha-obsessed family.I still only have a few friends.I get to go first. Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. *hands you a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Kamatari
07-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forum ^_^ *hands you another blanket* take care of it!
I like Inuyasha, but I'm not much of a rabid fan :P still, there's plenty if Inu fans here, I'm sure you'll be able to find many! ^_^
PM me if you want to talk, or need help on something simple (hee hee...me is a little new too :P)
Enjoy the forum!

~*Kamatari*~

Dyne
07-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Inuyasha fan here! Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

KidCash
07-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Welcome to AF am not obbesed about InuYasha but i like and if there is any thing I can help u with just PM me ok nice meeting u and welcome again to AF

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH

kaisen
07-03-2005, 01:43 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF^^ Have fun posting!!! Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums... I don't watch Inuyasha alot tho O_o
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

DarkElementist
07-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Welcome to the forums. You are looking at an Inuyasha fan. i don't have anything that you have but I love to watch it cause some of the episodes make me laugh. Sesshamaru is my favorite as well as Inuyasha himself. I hope we can become friends. See ya around or hear from you. Laters *waves*

Saphire
07-03-2005, 11:53 AM
oh!!
i want a family and/or clan to join!

oh yeah my fav inuyasha charaters are inuyasha and kagome. they make such a cute couple!

飛竜
07-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Greetings AnimeLegend!713 welcome to the forum AF. I'm Tatsuya Suou the persona user. It is nice to meet you now? :cool:

Nerveya
07-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Welcome to AF! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me ^^; Seeya in the forums ^_~
I watch inuyasha a lot, so PM me if you want me to be part of your family =D

Anna-san
07-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Arlowz ^^ :welcome:
I'm an inuyasha fan too!!!:laugh: I like inuyasha n miroku coz they r very amusing in the show... (miroku always touch sango then he always get slapped):lol2: Anyway, have fun in the forum ^^

DarkDaren
07-06-2005, 12:07 AM
hey i like inuyasha but i am just using this so i can do the rpg thing sorry if you get mad