PDA

View Full Version : Unkown Person

Seyia
07-02-2005, 02:43 PM
okay.....YEY i got Photoshop, well i had it for a long time i had the disk and i didn't even know it well anyways

I don't know who this person is but on the PNG it said that the series was Ensemble so i'm not sure
so if you have any information please tell me :D
Well i used like 3 turtorials on this wallpaper so i think i added a little to much but oh well

MistressPookyChan
07-03-2005, 06:03 AM
I think it looks fine! The details in the background don't distract from the main character. The colors go well together.

Seyia
07-03-2005, 04:10 PM
I think it looks fine! The details in the background don't distract from the main character. The colors go well together.thankies pooky-chan, but i still need to find out who it is :awe:

Ami~chan
07-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Looks great; love the pink and black. 10/10 Keep up the great work ^^

yotsuba-chan
08-04-2005, 08:24 PM
I think it needs a little work, it's a little too bright. yeah, you did overdo it.

Seyia
08-06-2005, 11:06 PM
I think it needs a little work, it's a little too bright. yeah, you did overdo it.
i'm sorry to say, you shouldn't be saying anything. I just looked at your threads to check out your wallpapers and you haven't even made ONE!!!! So you shouldn't open your mouth, i think that you just posted to gain points.

Xian Pu
08-07-2005, 12:34 AM
i'm sorry to say, you shouldn't be saying anything. I just looked at your threads to check out your wallpapers and you haven't even made ONE!!!! So you shouldn't open your mouth, i think that you just posted to gain points.

OWND!

As for the wall, it's a bit pink for my tastes, but that doesn't make it bad. In fact, it's pretty good-- for pink. :badrazz:

Okay, suggestion. Add a new layer- then take the paint bucket--- purple is the color you're looking for, drop the opacity on the new layer to about 16-25% then on the original layer try a gaussian blur-- real subtle like. And that's about all I got in the way of suggestions.

MistressPookyChan
08-07-2005, 03:57 AM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if they haven't made a single wallpaper.

escaflownemoon
08-09-2005, 08:44 AM
The one thing that distracts me in your wallpaper is that extra square box, almost as if you added an extra layer to get a frame within the wallpaper itself...I don't think I made sense there but oh well. The colour is ok here I think it's a little hard on the eyes. Maybe try soften the colours a little. Other than that it's good.

EternalBlue
08-09-2005, 11:46 AM
I agree that the pink is a little vibrant, but of course considering I usually make darker walls that's only natural for me ^^; Softening it to a purplish colour might be good as Xian said. Up to you though, other than that, looks pretty good ^_^