PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DarkElementist
07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone. I just joined today. About me that's a toughie to answer. Where to start. I love anime all the way. I also love to listen to music and to read fantasy books about magic dragons and all that. I love to play video games and to write poems about characters and to rpg. I hope to make as many friend here as i did on the last forum i joined. I guess that it is it for now. If you want to know more well you will just have to private message me to find out otherwise it will just be a mystery ^_^. Laters everyone.

Dyne
07-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey! Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

~DizzyElf~
07-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Welcome! I think I'll pm u just cause I'm wierd like that...errr...have fun *hands bag of candy*

Anime Lover**
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
hello and welcome!!!! *hands a lollie pop* lol i give lollies not blankets.......but hello and if you need anything PM me and i'll help ya ^_^

sanokidsasuke
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. *gives a blanket* Well you will need this, although ami~chan has been active today you ought not get it stolen if you protect it ^_^ Well if you need anything then pm me or whatever and Im sure I can help you. See u around

retro
07-01-2005, 05:04 PM
When you cry alone we can't hear you, when you cry with a group we are all ears

h a l l o w e l c o m e

sparkiest fox
07-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi and welcome to AF DarkElementist *offers an apple* enjoy your stay and have lots of fun and don't forget the rules. PM me if you have any questions or if you just want to talk.

Ami~chan
07-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Welcomes! *steals blanket* Have fun! And follow the rules!

See ya around!

Spherus
07-01-2005, 05:39 PM
heyo and welcome. *gives another blanket and pocky* if you need any help or have any questions....plz HESITATE to ask me.

kaisen
07-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Myrra
07-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, post often, and stay out of trouble! ^_^

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
07-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone. I just joined today. About me that's a toughie to answer. Where to start. I love anime all the way. I also love to listen to music and to read fantasy books about magic dragons and all that. I love to play video games and to write poems about characters and to rpg. I hope to make as many friend here as i did on the last forum i joined. I guess that it is it for now. If you want to know more well you will just have to private message me to find out otherwise it will just be a mystery ^_^. Laters everyone.Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. *hands you a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Nerveya
07-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Welcome to AF! If you have any questions just pm me ^_~ Lookin' forward to some good posts, seeya in the forums! ^_^

Kamatari
07-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome! :D
Seeing as you've got several blankets now, here! *hands you a dagger* - just in case you run into some of the cannibals...
Have fun posting!

~*Kamatari*~

cblssms
07-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey!..... I have GOT to get on AG earlier..... the Madd Admirer is beating me everywhere..... >.> ANYWAYZ, Hey! I see you have a lot of stuff there, and I hope you have room for one more! *hands over a plushie of me* This is so that when you need a friend, look at the plushie and PM me whenever! ^_^V Oh yeah, WATCH OUT FOR THE MADD ADMIRER! I KNOW he's out to get you too.

Kitsune-sama
07-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Hiya and welcome to the forum ^-^ !!
*gives plushie*

Be sure to read the rules kay ~_^ .

飛竜
07-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Greetings there to you now DarkElementist welcome to the forum Anime Galleries. I'm the persona user from the parallel world Tatsuya Suou, but I can be also as the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is nice to meet you now for today here? :cool:

Priest the pacifist
07-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Welcome to af friend!Follow rules and all those other good things!*Hands a red diamond*

Reika Yagami
07-06-2005, 09:36 PM
hi I'm new here welcome to forum. I'm Reika Yagami. nice to meet you. ^^

hkk
07-07-2005, 10:13 AM
hiya ^^
seems i forgot to do this, so i do it now XD (im very forgettable, the ones who know me will have noticed that ^^)
welcome to AF !!
have a lot of fun.
and of yourse you can contact me whenever you want ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk