View Full Version : well hello this is Polonius

07-01-2005, 03:12 PM
whats up iam new to the forum hope to have loads of fun

07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the forums. I just signed up as well. I hope you and I can become friends. I am not sure about things yet but I hope to be. Anyway. I hope to hear from or see ya around ok. Bye *waves*

07-01-2005, 05:37 PM
heyo and welcome to AF! *hands blanket and pocky* keep these safe. have lots of fun posting, obey the rules(the important ones), watch out for blanket theif, pocky theif, and the madd mod. also if you have any questions pm me.

Sweet Lucidity
07-01-2005, 05:45 PM
hello and read the rules and stuff ect..ect..ect...

welcome to the AF if you need anything or just wanna talk run to me and i will be your guide^_^ good luck here and beware of the blanket theif!!!!

07-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Dude... o_O;; *eats him* Meh... I've tasted better.

Well, howdy there. *gives him a stuffed zebra and a book on grammar* Watch out for the mods, freaky people, sane people (even worse), and bad grammar. >>; Yeah. And be careful of the blanket thief. She's sneaky.

07-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...

~ dark kaisen

07-01-2005, 09:38 PM
welcome to the fourms.......:<_<: have a good time.... pm me if you want

my sword is stronger then all

07-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Hallo and welcome. Please do me the honour of reading the rules and more importantly following them. I would greatly appreciate it.

Have fun!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
07-02-2005, 06:08 PM
whats up iam new to the forum hope to have loads of funHello and welcome to AF. If you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. *hands you a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

07-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Hello and welcome! *Hands you a blanket* be careful of the blanket thieves, and here *hands you a dagger*, just in case you run into the Cannibal again...

In any case enjoy yourself and don't be shy! ^_^

07-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Ello and welcome to AF ^_^ !
*gives plushie*

07-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Greetings to you now Polonius welcome to the forum Anime Galleries. I'm Tatsuya Suou the persona user from the parallel world from the other side, but I can be also as the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is nice to meet you now for today here? Have enjoy and please don't forget the rules ok. :cool: