PDA

View Full Version : Hello.... my name is...well...ummm... what is it?

Vampiress_Ishizu
06-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey ppl! My RP name is usually Wolf, Anilyse, or Nagomi..... i just dont know what one to stick with! and my real name is Bela......Im new and I dont know what to do! Lol! ^_^ Ne wayz..... hit me up if you wanna...... im thinking about starting an RPG here soon so look for it

Anime Lover**
06-30-2005, 12:00 PM
hello and welcome to AF this place is alot of fun and if you need any help with anything PM me and i will help ya

Wandering Samurai
06-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. If you have any questions just pm or im me.

Wonderwice
06-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Hey ppl! My RP name is usually Wolf, Anilyse, or Nagomi..... i just dont know what one to stick with! and my real name is Bela......Im new and I dont know what to do! Lol! ^_^ Ne wayz..... hit me up if you wanna...... im thinking about starting an RPG here soon so look for ithiya and welcome ;)
have fun and follow the rulezz
* hands over a blanket *
besides, watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals
you can always PM me
*bye-bye*

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Yay another n00b! *hands a blanket* Have fun and protect your blanket for it is precious and ami~chan will steal it *tucks it away* Welcome to the site and follow the rules yada yada yadddda and personal message me or anyone else if you need any help! woot!:badrazz:

Ωmega
06-30-2005, 12:04 PM
*hands loaded gun*
...for the cannibals....
have fun!

Carrot Top
06-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi, I'm new here also! Uh, I hope you have fun just like me! ^^;

kaisen
06-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime!!! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Sweet Lucidity
06-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Judging by your name correct me if i am wrong but you like Vampire game!!!

:welcome:
welcome to the AF I am sweet lucidity^_^ if you need any help or have any questions i hope im the first one you come to!! feel free to PM me any time^_^

The Rebel
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey ppl! My RP name is usually Wolf, Anilyse, or Nagomi..... i just dont know what one to stick with! and my real name is Bela......Im new and I dont know what to do! Lol! ^_^ Ne wayz..... hit me up if you wanna...... im thinking about starting an RPG here soon so look for itHello and welcome aboard AF. If you ever need any help or a friend just PM me, I'll be glad to lend a hand. Post often, but follow the rules too. *hands newbie a blanket* Keep this safe. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket theif, laterz. BTW you need to get approval before starting RPGs here.

Kamatari
06-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi and welcome! Have fun in the forums, if you want anyone to talk to feel free to PM me! Take good care of your blankets, and always keep the loaded gun with you!

Spherus
06-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Heyo...and welcome to AF. If you ever need someone to rp with I'm always available. and if you have any questions, ask me and I'll try my best to answer thems....XD

Myrra
06-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read and most importantly follow the rules. Have fun and happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Vampiress_Ishizu
07-02-2005, 12:31 AM
thanks, to all of you! i shall take your advice *eyes the gun, wondering if ill ever have to use it... thenpicks up and smiles* and i swear i shall follow the rules, and protect my blankets! *tucks blankets away in a hidden area, eyein the bushes, looking for the blanket thieves* wellll then..... tty all later!

VARLY
07-02-2005, 02:14 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

/Aifa|
07-02-2005, 04:02 AM
Hey and welcome to AF!! I hope you enjoy yourself here ^^ I gave you some reputation points just then...*pervs on Ishizu* !.O_O.!