PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Twilight Legend

Twilight Legend
06-29-2005, 01:36 AM
Hey guys, this is one of the first anime sites I've joined, I am a huge fan of anime, so much so, seeing something anime or something that resembles it makes me euphoric. It's such a great art style, that unfortunatly is looked down upon in some cases. But anyway I'm glad to be here, oh and I'm big fan of Zelda too.

I'm sure I'll have a great time here and you count on me to follow the rules, I'm quite forum experienced. :)

-Twilight Legend

kaisen
06-29-2005, 02:11 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting ^^ It's good to have experience with forums... But plz do read and follow the rulez. Or the mods will eat you O_O Feel free to PM (private message) me anytime. Beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves xD Cya around the forums!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

dark_angel92
06-29-2005, 02:14 AM
wass up and welcome to AF

dark_angel92
06-29-2005, 02:15 AM
oh not to spam but also if u want to be friends pm me!!!

Dyne
06-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Welcome to the board! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me! By the way, I like your SN....sounds like an RPG

VARLY
06-29-2005, 06:17 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^

Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…

Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^ LATER

Doom Angel
06-29-2005, 08:43 AM
Hello^^Welcome to AF.Post a lot,have fun,follow the rules and PM me If u ever need anything^^

Dark Sephiroth
06-29-2005, 08:44 AM
hi twilight legend. how are you?

sparkiest fox
06-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi Twilight Legend welcome to AF it is good to know that you are experienced with fourms enjoy your stay *offers an apple*. PM me if you have any questions.

EternaDragoon
06-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey Twilight Legend, and welcome to the board! Hope to see you around often!

sanokidsasuke
06-29-2005, 10:27 AM
*passes a blanket with ease* Her you go, ami-chan has been slacking but you need to guard this thing with your very life. Welcome to the forums! If you need anything you can just pm me or anyone else for that matter, im sure they would be willing to help:)

Myrra
06-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Hallo and welcome to AF or AGF depending on how you've come to our site. Have fun, follow the rules and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
06-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, this is one of the first anime sites I've joined, I am a huge fan of anime, so much so, seeing something anime or something that resembles it makes me euphoric. It's such a great art style, that unfortunatly is looked down upon in some cases. But anyway I'm glad to be here, oh and I'm big fan of Zelda too.

I'm sure I'll have a great time here and you count on me to follow the rules, I'm quite forum experienced. :)

-Twilight Legend*hands newbie a blanket* Protect it with your life! BTW hello and welcome to AF. *shakes hands* If you need an extra hand, just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Seriously, if you need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but follow the rules too. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief, laterz.

Twilight Legend
06-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes you guys, I'll guard these blankets and follow the rules. Dark Sephiroth, I'm quite good today, had a good rest. :)

Spherus
06-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Heyo newcomer. welcome to AF thingy. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. wait yes hesitate, i also just started.

DarkMagicianGirl
06-30-2005, 04:24 AM
Welcome newcomer. If you need anything or wish to chat please feel free to private message I enjoy hearing from people. Hope you have fun here. May the light of the twilight dragon shine on you. *bows before vanishing*

DarkShadow60
07-03-2005, 05:20 PM
(appears out of no where) welcome to AF we hope that you have a great time here and make alot of friends. May the light shine on you always, cause in the world of darkness no light ever shines there, and thats where I rule. (disappers without a trace)

Ranna
07-03-2005, 06:03 PM
hey newbie and welcome to AF have a great tim posting like everyone else

Nerveya
07-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Welcome to AF! ^_^ Have fun and follow the rules~ Watch out for crazy people as well *twitches and looks around paranoid-like~* PM me if you have any problems or questions, i'll be glad to help =D Lookin' forward to some good post, seeya in the forums ^_~

rave264
07-03-2005, 06:58 PM
hi, welcome here. i know u've probably heard this before, but read the rules and have fun. pm me if u need anything.

Nyanko
07-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Wow... newbie with good grammar! *reps* =) *eats TL*

Welcome, have fun, wander, yeah. *hands him a stuffed zebra*

Watch out for spam and mods.

Kill_Me_Shining
07-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Hiya! ^.^ ::waves::

Fallen-Angel
07-03-2005, 08:02 PM
too late she's been eaten c.c; *prods Nyanko's stomach* well if you can hear me then welcome to AF and all that other junk they told ya!

Ranna
07-03-2005, 10:36 PM
welcome newibe

飛竜
07-04-2005, 03:38 AM
Hello there Twilight Legend welcome to Anime Forum. I am Tatsuya Suou the persona user but I can be also the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. Pleased to meet you now for today here? :cool: