PDA

View Full Version : BOO! *jumps out of a box*

Panda-In-A-Box
06-28-2005, 04:38 AM
Hey everyone!

well, i guess i'm just yet another newbie.... meaning i should tell some stuff about myself no?

hmm, here goes, my name is Milan, i'm 15 years old and i live in Holland.
i love playing Guitar and listening to music <--- i love pretty much everything with a decent guitar-riff.
some examples: Red Hot chili peppers, The Offspring, Dandy warhols, Blur, Oasis, Gorillaz(odd one out, i know , but i like their music) Guns 'n Roses etc.

And i love anime's (ofcourse) some of my favourites are FLCL, Cowboy bebop and Naruto.

well, uhm...i think i'll be having a pretty good time here, yeah!:)

gotta go now
Seeya all! baibai!

Chibi Misao
06-28-2005, 04:44 AM
Yippy!!!I get to welcome u first!!! Hello and welcome!!!....read the rules carefully, and watchout for the blanket thief who lurks around these areas...other than that have lots of fun and stay active here.....PM me if u need anything ^^

Wonderwice
06-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Hey everyone!

well, i guess i'm just yet another newbie.... meaning i should tell some stuff about myself no?

i love playing Guitar and listening to music <--- i love pretty much everything with a decent guitar-riff.
some examples: Red Hot chili peppers, The Offspring, Dandy warhols, Blur, Oasis, Gorillaz(odd one out, i know , but i like their music) Guns 'n Roses etc.

And i love anime's (ofcourse) some of my favourites are FLCL, Cowboy bebop and Naruto.

gotta go now
Seeya all! baibai!hiya Milan!
really like your introduction
oh yeah:
welcome and have fun
don't mind to PM me
*bye-bye*

DarkMagicianGirl
06-28-2005, 04:58 AM
I bid you welcome newcomer. If you need anything or wish to chat with me just send me a private message. Be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief that are running around here. Have fun. Until then I bid you Adieu *hands you a white rose and bows before vanishing*

helba
06-28-2005, 04:59 AM
welcome to af enjoy yourself and have a good time/anyway...dont hesitate too pm me /mybe we will meet again goodbye:closedeye

Myrra
06-28-2005, 06:50 AM
Well hallo and welcome. Another arrival from beautiful Holland.
Well, I hope you will take the time to read the rules.
Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

CuteStar
06-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!Im CuteStar,CS for short.I hope you enjoy your stay ^__^ *gives CuteStar's special star shaped cookies*~CuteStar

Doom Angel
06-28-2005, 07:21 AM
Hellooo^^Welcome*happy*<-----because u like Guns & Roses:P.Have fun post a lot^^and PM me If u ever need anything^_^Nice to meet ya

kaisen
06-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have lotsa fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Beware of the blanket thieves and cannibals... O_o Cya around the forums!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Panda-In-A-Box
06-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Nice to meet you all! whee! everyone's so nice around here.
Yup, I could get used to being around here... ^^

VARLY
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
konnichiwa!!!! and welcome!! this place is awsome!! so have fun!

Wonderwice
06-28-2005, 11:25 AM
lol xD
your getting famous Piab ^^
*bye-bye*
-your back-neighboor-girl-

miroku-inuyasha
06-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Welcome to AF, read the rules and follow them and make friends and all that stuff

DarkPrinceBman
06-28-2005, 12:25 PM
CRAP!!! I thought you were another person, aww well whatever another box maiden. Joking joking ill give you some credit well I am the Prince. One of the forum playboys and so on I can protect you from perves but not from aifa lol so have fun and read the rules.

Dyne
06-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

The Rebel
06-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Hey everyone!

gotta go now
Seeya all! baibai!*hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz.

sparkiest fox
06-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi Panda-In-A-Box and welcome to AF. It is nice to meet someone from Holland enjoy your stay have lots of fun and post often. *Gives an apple and a drink* PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Spherus
06-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Heyo! Welcome to the forum. <.< um o yea. the AF. hehe. Have fun posting.