PDA

View Full Version : Hello

№¹³
06-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Hello, and a good day or night to all. I am new here, and I would just like to say it's good to be here and it's a pleaseure to meet you all. Reguarding my name, I seem to have bad luck. I am superstitious, you see. Anyways, I hate my luck to the bowels of Hell, but I guess I've adapted to it. Off of that subject, once again, I would like to say it's an honor to meet you all. I hope I will enjoy myself here.

The Wing Man
06-28-2005, 12:00 AM
Welcome to animeforum!

Myrra
06-28-2005, 12:46 AM
Hallo and welcome to AF. Take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, beware the cannibals and blanket thief and happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DragonNight
06-28-2005, 12:51 AM
hello
welcome to AF follow the rules and you can PM me if you need help
laterz

miroku-inuyasha
06-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Welcome to AF, read the rules and pm me if you have questions or need any help

CuteStar
06-28-2005, 02:26 AM
Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!Im CuteStar,CS for short.I hope you enjoy your stay ^__^ *gives CuteStar's special star shaped cookies*~CuteStar

kaisen
06-28-2005, 02:47 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Wonderwice
06-28-2005, 02:55 AM
Hello, and a good day or night to all. I am new here, and I would just like to say it's good to be here and it's a pleaseure to meet you all. Reguarding my name, I seem to have bad luck. I am superstitious, you see. Anyways, I hate my luck to the bowels of Hell, but I guess I've adapted to it. Off of that subject, once again, I would like to say it's an honor to meet you all. I hope I will enjoy myself here.
hello and welcome
have fun!!
you can always PM me
*bye-bye*

sparkiest fox
06-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Welcome to AF Nº¹³ enjoy your stay have lots of fun read the rules and post. PM me if you want to talk *gives an apple*.

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 12:17 PM
konnichiwa!!!! and welcome!!! this place is fun hope you enjoy your stay

VARLY
06-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 12:23 PM
*gives a blanket* [nsert random saying about blanket thiefs here] Hello and welcome! That name reminds me of Nanaki's name by the way. Oh well...Jaa mata atode!

Scribbles
06-28-2005, 12:33 PM
welcome, enjoy your stay.

hkk
06-28-2005, 12:46 PM
..... hey, myrra changed style again ^^ looks quite cool now XD
ih, yea, sry:
welcome to AF! have a lots of...... nah, you know that all in the meantime ^^
well, if you are bored, need a friend or a new family member, or got a wuesiont, just contact me, k? ill be there (when im there XD)

cya round, laterz, hkk

№¹³
06-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me here. I've only been here for two days, and I like this site a lot. Looking forward to seeing you all around.

The Rebel
06-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Hello, and a good day or night to all. I am new here, and I would just like to say it's good to be here and it's a pleaseure to meet you all. Reguarding my name, I seem to have bad luck. I am superstitious, you see. Anyways, I hate my luck to the bowels of Hell, but I guess I've adapted to it. Off of that subject, once again, I would like to say it's an honor to meet you all. I hope I will enjoy myself here.*hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz.