PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Shinobi Zero
06-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Hello I'am Shinobi Zero: I'am a writer of Chanpuru of of Anime ofmy fav.
I'am from Adultswimmers.com under the code name Zatoichi2004. And I'am Jay Nel Of Fanfiction.net. Check my Profile for my stories. and a Timeline.

The Rebel
06-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Hello I'am Shinobi Zero: I'am a writer of Chanpuru of of Anime ofmy fav.
I'am from Adultswimmers.com under the code name Zatoichi2004. And I'am Jay Nel Of Fanfiction.net. Check my Profile for my stories. and a Timeline.Hello and welcome. If you need help or a friend, just PM. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz. *hands over a blanket*

Myrra
06-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Good day and welcome. I hope you will take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, post often and beware the blanket thief

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Ami~chan
06-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Aunty Myrra is so sweet by warning the noobs ^^ *steals blanket* But nothing can stop my thievery! Bwahaha!

Anyways, follow the rules, and be very good! Or else the mods will burn you alive o.O

The Wing Man
06-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Welcome to af shinobi zero ^.^ Pm me if you want some help with any things.

sparkiest fox
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Welcome to AF Shinobi zero follow the rules have fun enjoy your stay and watch out for thieves *gives another blanket*. PM me if you have any questions.

Sweet Lucidity
06-28-2005, 11:29 AM
hey welcome!!!!!!...to the fourmshttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

VARLY
06-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

hkk
06-28-2005, 12:57 PM
first of all: welcome to AF!
and then: i actually wanted to say ive noticed, ami-chan seemed a little inactive the last days, but then i saw her post here ^^ so this is done
now to shinobi again:
well, if you have a feel like you need to, just contact me, ill probably respond (except youre just spamming me ^^). write to me on any question or needs or bored-times

laterz, hkk

miroku-inuyasha
06-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome to AF, follow the rules and enjoy your stay at AF O.o