PDA

View Full Version : Greetings.

Alchemy
06-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Greetings, everyone. My name is Alchemy. I'm 17 years old, I live in Boston, and I'm a girl. Way to state the obvious, ne?

Well, all things aside, My favorite animes include: Fullmetal Alchemist(Surprise, surprise!), Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Gravitation, Inuyasha, and a bunch of other ones.

I'm a writer, so...you all should be enjoying some works from me in the near future, if I ever muster up enough courage to post them, that is. As the case may be, I've got a terrible fear of rejection, but who doesn't?

Anyway, I hope to make some friends here, and yes...here endeth my introduction. ;)

-Alchemy/Whatever clever nicknames you can come up with.

DragonNight
06-27-2005, 12:43 AM
hihi!
welcome to af and dont forget to follow the rules
i really hope to read your works in the future and dont worry most of us here will offer nice comments and some ideas to make it better
anywho Welcome again! ^^

Dyne
06-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

VARLY
06-27-2005, 12:48 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Đita
06-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Hello Alchemy *bows* Welcome to AF make sure you read the Faq and the rules...follow them and don't spam. If you need anything you can just PM me ^^ happy postings.

Sake
06-27-2005, 01:11 AM
Weeee! New people, ooh, and a new FMA fan. YAAAAAAA! InuYasha too. YAAAAAA!
Sorry, i'm a little hyper.
Hiya, and welcome and all that stuff,
just, watch out for the blanket thief.:<_<:

Alchemy
06-27-2005, 01:13 AM
I'll be sure to do that. O.o'

Thank you, everyone. ^_^

Sake
06-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Hey! Do you think I'm kidding about the thief? HUH? HUH?
Well, I'm not. What I'm saying is- watch for ami-chan.

Alchemy
06-27-2005, 01:19 AM
Righty then. =D

Sake
06-27-2005, 01:40 AM
You still think I'm lying.

kaisen
06-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Haha... Better believe what Sake said, Ami~Chan is the local blanket thief around ^^;;; and she's good! Have fun posting here^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums!!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Alchemy
06-27-2005, 02:57 AM
You still think I'm lying.

I do not! ^__^

DarkMagicianGirl
06-27-2005, 05:17 AM
I bid you welcome newcomer. If you need anything or wish to chat with me just send me a pm. I love to hear from people. I hope to hear from or see ya around here sometime *hands her a white rose* I would love to read ur stories I am also a writer. Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Myrra
06-27-2005, 06:13 AM
Sake, I will say this only once, Calm down!!

Anyway, hello and welcome to AF. We have a wonderful forum for FanFiction for you to post your stories. We also have quite the gallery. I'm sure you'll find lots here for you to enjoy

Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

sparkiest fox
06-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Welcome to AF Alchemy have lots of fun and obey the rules PM me if youwant to talk. :D

koga's gurl2
06-27-2005, 10:37 AM
helllo and welcome pm me whenever you have a friend . Also don't let the fear of rejection keep you from playing the game.(or in another word writing is the game)bye

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Kyuinn!!! Hi, Alchemy! ^_^

My name is Kurumi Koutetsu. I'm new here too. I'm sure that we are gonna be great friends. I don't really know much about AF since I kinda just joined here yesterday lol, ^^ but I will try & help ya out as much as I can. Kyuinn!
~Kurumi

helba
06-27-2005, 10:51 AM
welcome to af/ dont spam/ pm me if you need anything:<_<:

Wonderwice
06-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Greetings, everyone. My name is Alchemy. I'm 17 years old, I live in Boston, and I'm a girl. Way to state the obvious, ne?

Well, all things aside, My favorite animes include: Fullmetal Alchemist(Surprise, surprise!), Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Gravitation, Inuyasha, and a bunch of other ones.

I'm a writer, so...you all should be enjoying some works from me in the near future, if I ever muster up enough courage to post them, that is. As the case may be, I've got a terrible fear of rejection, but who doesn't?

Anyway, I hope to make some friends here, and yes...here endeth my introduction. ;)

-Alchemy/Whatever clever nicknames you can come up with.hi and welcome
have fun!
( by the way, a good introduction)
I hope you'll poste a lot, I'm curious
*bye-bye*

The Rebel
06-28-2005, 01:50 PM

-Alchemy/Whatever clever nicknames you can come up with.*hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

miroku-inuyasha
06-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome to AF, read the rules and follow them and enjoy your stay at AF inn o.o

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 05:30 PM
konnichiwa and welcome ane!!!!(jap.) hope you have fun here at forums!! if ya need anything pm me and i'll help as much as i can!

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Hello and welcome! Good to have new people here. I don't know all about the blanket thing but *hands over a blanket* Best to be prepared. Jaa ne!

freya_dark_chii
06-28-2005, 06:19 PM
hi! welcom 2 af! rmb(remember) 2 follow ALL de rules

Spherus
06-28-2005, 09:38 PM
heyo! welcome to the forum!