PDA

View Full Version : .Hack//sign(Tsukasa&Subaru)

Soulreaver13
06-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Well...Hi everyone...I am back with my second wallpaper. This time it looks more prefessional like...lol. Well I hope you enjoy it. Please give me some tips and corrections...thank you..^__^

naojason
06-26-2005, 09:55 PM
I like the backdrop, regardless of the filter.

I didn't pay too much attention to the extraction. Nothing that kills the WP though, so that's passable.
EDIT: I looked at the extraction. Some people will kill you over it looking slightly jagged (plus there's a few unextracted spots on Tsukasa's hat). Still doesn't kill the WP for me though.

I guess my only quib is with the text. It's a focal point in itself. What that means is that people are likely to look at the text first. I don't know if this was your intention or not. I'd at least get the text to match better with the backdrop, but if you don't want it to be a strong focal point, I'd make it smaller and maybe more faded out... possibly on one line.

That's just my opinion though. Hope it helps. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

sparkiest fox
06-27-2005, 10:09 AM
I like your wallpaper soulreaver13 the colors are good just maybe the text should be a different color.

akachan
06-29-2005, 03:20 AM
Some tipis and corrections ^_^
mhh...the extraction needs more work >_< and the pict is not a high quality one -_-'.
about text: if you use it you have to think it as a part of the wall, not just something pasted on:you could change the color, blue and red are very difficult to put together, try white, use a different font, make it smaller and maybe put it on the high right of the wall.
Have a good work!

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
06-29-2005, 03:43 PM
great job. i didn't care for the background though;otherwise, it's great. much better than any of my drawings.