PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm Kurumi!

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Hello everyone here at Anime Galleries Forum! ^^
My name is, Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi! But you can call me Kurumi for short. ^_^ I hope to make many friends here. I'll try my best by posting as much as possible, & be a good member [saluts] lol
Well, I hope that everyone is fine & well, & I also hope to have a good time here at this Forum. See ya on the board!

~Kurumi

Dyne
06-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

Oh yeah, Steel Angel Kurumi kicks butt! (can't say the A word here...)

BrittyBott
06-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please read the rules and follow them.

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks, you two for making me feel welcome. ^_^ Okay, I'll PM ya if I need anything. Thanks for the offer. & your right Steel Angel Kurumi does kick butt. ^_~
I'll go & read the rules, BrittyBot. I'll try my best to follow them. [let me know if I do something wrong that I shouldn't do, just in case if I don't know if I'm doing it.]
Again, thank you, you two.

miroku-inuyasha
06-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Welcome to AF, please read and follow the rules and if you have a question or anything pm me

LadyPSerenity
06-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Do not post the link to the image there... it's stealing illegal bandwidth from someone's site.

Blocked as you can see, so therefore stop. ^_^

Myrra
06-27-2005, 12:14 AM
hallo and welcome. Next time please take note of where you are linking. I don't like it when people steal.

Take the time to read the rules and have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Sake
06-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Weeee, new people!
Hiya, watch out for blanket thief, *quickly glances around*, she'll swipe it if you aren't careful.

Alchemy
06-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Just figured I'd drop by and say hello to a fellow newbie. I hate that word. But alas, it is what we are.

VARLY
06-27-2005, 12:53 AM
Hello n welcome! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

kaisen
06-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting here^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums!!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Wow! ^^ So many greetings. Thanks everybody!

Sorry LadyPSerenity and Myrra I didn't know that I was stealing from that site. Thanks for warning me, now I know never to do that again. ^_^

Kyuinn!!! Thankies!!!! :p

~Kurumi

Wonderwice
06-27-2005, 11:49 AM
My name is, Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi! But you can call me Kurumi for short. ^_^ I hope to make many friends here. I'll try my best by posting as much as possible, & be a good member [saluts] lol
Well, I hope that everyone is fine & well, & I also hope to have a good time here at this Forum. See ya on the board!

~Kurumiwelcome to the AF
and have a lot of fun!
you can always PM me
*bye-bye*

Dark Sephiroth
06-27-2005, 11:56 AM
hi koutetsu tenshi kurumi i am also new to anime galleries

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Hehehe....Hello!Welcome to AF.If you need anything just PM me.:)

sparkiest fox
06-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Hi Kurumi and welcome to AF *Gives a Blanket* watch out for thieves enjoy your stay and have lots of fun PM me if yoy want to talk.

Bruce
06-27-2005, 04:49 PM
hi there, I am kinda new myself seeing as to how little post I have. Anyways hope you stay long enough to enjoy.

The Rebel
06-28-2005, 01:47 PM

~Kurumi*hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz.

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Kyuinn!!! Kurumi now has two blankies!!! Hooray!!!! [Jumps up & down hugging her two blankets]

[sniff] You all made me soooooo happy!!!

[Hugs everyone] Kyu Kyu kyu.... KYUINN!!!!!

Deamon_Slayer666
06-29-2005, 01:24 PM
hi and have fun watch the blanket thief around here she stole mine right after i got it sniffle*sniffle*

Spherus
06-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Heyo and welcome to AF thingy. if u have any questions hesistate to ask me. unless it's an emergency. have lots of fun posting!

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-29-2005, 02:53 PM
welcome to af. i hope you have lots of fun here

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-29-2005, 04:15 PM
hi and have fun watch the blanket thief around here she stole mine right after i got it sniffle*sniffle*
I'm sorry she stole your blanket. [thinks] hmm... here ya go! [gives Deamon_Slayer666 one of her blankets] Now you don't have to cry anymore. ^_^

Thanks again everyone for making me feel welcome. Don't worry I'll have fun here. Especially since everyone is so nice. ^^

Sachiko-Chan
06-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah...I think she took mine too...i can't remember...lol. Anyway...Konnichiwa! I'm Kina. Have fun! And you get lucky this time...there may be a blanket stealer but as of today...I shall steal all the cat nip and pocky from every newcomer. Mwahahahaha!
Ciao! (for now)

DarkMagicianGirl
06-30-2005, 04:21 AM
I bid you welcome newcomer. If you need anything or wish to chat please feel free to private message and I will be happy to get back to you. Have fun here. Hope to hear from or see ya around *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *waves*