PDA

View Full Version : Hi

WaterGoddess
06-26-2005, 01:49 PM
Hi everyone. I am brand new here thank to a friend who recommended it to me. I hope to make lots of new friends here. I know the rules and have been wanrned bout the cannibals and the blanket thief but I don't have a blanket so no worries. About me where to start. I love horses, wolves, and dolphins af far as realistic animals go. I also love the world of fantasy particular unicorns. fairies, elves, and dragons. I love to read and even right a little bit. I am a major rpg person and love it when I can rpg. I also love anime to the extreme. Well I guess thats about it for now don't want to spoil any surprises so I am off. Laters everyone *waves*

Wonderwice
06-26-2005, 01:50 PM
hi watergoddess
welcome, ( cool, I'm the first one?)
just have fun
if you want to be my friend, just PM me ;)
bye-bye

Ami~chan
06-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Yes you do have a blanket *steals the blanket* Bwahaha!! Every noob is issued a blanket upon their registration, most just don't know it ^^

Anyways, follow the rules and have tons of fun. Don't spam and all that jazz. PM me if you need help with somethin' or just wanna chat.

freya_dark_chii
06-26-2005, 02:16 PM
hi welcom 2 af!

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-26-2005, 02:22 PM
welcome to af, i hope you make a lot of friends here, which im sure you will. remember just to have fun.

miroku-inuyasha
06-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Welcome to AF, have fun and read the rules

hkk
06-26-2005, 02:40 PM
hiya ^^ nice extended intro (thats rare around here)
umm, if you wanna be friends or family, or you have any questions, and also if you feel bored and wanna chat: just contact me, k? (but it might be alittle difficult because of the time shift, well just try, k? ^^)

cya round, laterz, hkk

Myrra
06-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

BrittyBott
06-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Eva®
06-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Hello watergoddes!!! IEhh me love water !! *shakes hands* welcome welcome!! Emjoy your time at AF , I hope to see you around!!

DarkMagicianGirl
06-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Welcome mi amiga. lol I see you spelled your name wrong but that's ok cause once you get enough points you can correct it. Well Have fun mi amiga and talk to you laters.

VARLY
06-27-2005, 02:30 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

kaisen
06-27-2005, 03:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting here^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums!!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

The Rebel
06-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi everyone. I am brand new here thank to a friend who recommended it to me. I hope to make lots of new friends here. I know the rules and have been wanrned bout the cannibals and the blanket thief but I don't have a blanket so no worries. About me where to start. I love horses, wolves, and dolphins af far as realistic animals go. I also love the world of fantasy particular unicorns. fairies, elves, and dragons. I love to read and even right a little bit. I am a major rpg person and love it when I can rpg. I also love anime to the extreme. Well I guess thats about it for now don't want to spoil any surprises so I am off. Laters everyone *waves**hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz.

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 03:24 PM
konnichiwa!!! and welcome!!!! if you need anything PM me and i should be able to help ya!

Dark Sephiroth
06-29-2005, 09:42 AM
hi water goddess. welcome to anime galleries

Spherus
06-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Heyo Water Goddess. Welcome to the...*thinks* of yea A..F..
I am also a "Water Goddess" In Rpg. Maybe we can battle sometime?