PDA

View Full Version : RPG Maker 2003- I'm in need of help

yotsuba-chan
06-25-2005, 10:28 PM
I have just gotten RPG Maker 2003, and since I don't know how it works (well I know a little, but not enough to actually do very much), I don't know the IP address for the help site, and the F1 "Help" section of the program doesn't tell me much, I am consulting people who I know have this, and this forum.
-Basically, I'm looking for ways on going about useing RPG Maker.
-As some of you people who have read my other posts know, I am always in need of help in some way, shape, or form.
-To all of you who give me actuall tips and stuff, thank you http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/in_awe.gif. I love you.

Dyne
06-26-2005, 12:47 AM
I have just gotten RPG Maker 2003, and since I don't know how it works (well I know a little, but not enough to actually do very much), I don't know the IP address for the help site, and the F1 "Help" section of the program doesn't tell me much, I am consulting people who I know have this, and this forum.
-Basically, I'm looking for ways on going about useing RPG Maker.
-As some of you people who have read my other posts know, I am always in need of help in some way, shape, or form.
-To all of you who give me actuall tips and stuff, thank you http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/in_awe.gif. I love you.
HA HA HA!!!! Sorry, but you have to be way more specific than that. RPG Maker 2003 is the second most advanced program I have used! Think of things you want to do, and ask me. I am pretty good at it, and I am sure I will be able to help you! And remember....variables. Use many, many variables. They help a lot.

Zaiyo
06-26-2005, 02:00 PM
PM me about what you need, and I'll probably be able to help you...

Dyne
06-27-2005, 02:11 AM
Guess shes got it all worked out herself...

...Man...this thread brings back memories....I think I may start to make another RPG...

Sake
06-27-2005, 02:26 AM
I was working on an Rpg, wonder were it went........
*Wanders aimlessly then hits wall, falls over, unconscious.*