PDA

View Full Version : Hello other people

xX_Vampiric_Werewolf_Xx
06-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi! you now have the honor of being in the compnay of the completly unknown me! If anyone could be a friend and tell me the basics of this site, please do!

Dyne
06-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me! Oh and....too many basics to this site....but you will be able to pick it up easily

kaisen
06-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the Anime Forum, also known as AF. Read and follow the rulez or the mods will eat you. Don't spam or multipost. It's very annoying. You can go check out the RPG/battle area and the arcade. Have fun posting around! Feel free to PM me anytime if you need help^^ Cya around the AF...
PS. Beware of the blankey thieves and cannibals xD
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

Crimson Soul
06-24-2005, 10:53 PM
hey newbie welcome to AF
be sure to watch out for the respectable blanket theif and cannibal

like Dyne said the basics are easy to pick up, and the rules point out a lot as well....if you ever find the time to actually look at them, feel free to PM me if you need any help

Anime Lover**
06-24-2005, 11:40 PM
rammu yht famlusa!!!!! ruba oui ryja vih rana kud yho X'c e's cdemm gehty haf pid e lyh ramb!! (translation)-hello and welcome!!!!! hope you have fun here got any Q's i'm still kinda new but i can help!!

Dyne
06-24-2005, 11:44 PM
rammu yht famlusa!!!!! ruba oui ryja vih rana kud yho X'c e's cdemm gehty haf pid e lyh ramb!! (translation)-hello and welcome!!!!! hope you have fun here got any Q's i'm still kinda new but i can help!!
STOP TRYING TO PROVE YOU CAN SPEAK AL-BHED!!!!!

anyways....

Anime Lover**
06-24-2005, 11:47 PM
you said i couldnt! anyways but no really read what i said i can help kinda lol but also dont be scared to post

Dyne
06-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh yeah, well.... fryd tuac drec sayh, drah?

Anime Lover**
06-24-2005, 11:56 PM
it means what you wanted it to mean ((you asking) what does this mean, then?) but no really dude ask me for anything i'm sure i can help ya out =P

yokoe1887
06-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Hi and............:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: now you have been officially greeted three times:D

CuteStar
06-25-2005, 12:52 AM
Hi and Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!Im CuteStar,CS for short.I hope you enjoy your stay!*gives CuteStar's special star shaped cookies*~CuteStar

DarkMagicianGirl
06-25-2005, 04:21 AM
I bid thee welcome newcomer. A far as basics where to begin. If you want to send someone a private message or to do anythign else with them clikc on there name and a drop down menu will appear and you can chooses what you want to do. A far as rules wach forum has it own rules thred just make sure you take a look at them before you post a thread in that forum. If you have any more questions or need a friend please feel free to pm me. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid thee Adieu *bows before vanishing*

VARLY
06-26-2005, 01:42 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Wonderwice
06-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Hi! you now have the honor of being in the compnay of the completly unknown me! If anyone could be a friend and tell me the basics of this site, please do!welcome new one :)
( I was new 3 days agoo)
if you need a friend, just pm me
* bye-bye*

Myrra
06-26-2005, 06:59 AM
hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and more importantly follow them. if you have questions the site issues/questions forum is the place to go. Take a look through the FAQ and see if your question has already been answered before asking again.

Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Chibi Misao
06-26-2005, 07:19 AM
Hi!!!Welcome!!.....as usual, read the rules and have lots of FUN!! ^_^

The Rebel
06-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi! you now have the honor of being in the compnay of the completly unknown me! If anyone could be a friend and tell me the basics of this site, please do!*shakes hands and hands newbie a blanket* Keep this safe. Hello and welcome to AF. If you ever need any help or just a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz. PM me and I'll give you the skinny here.

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 03:18 PM
hello and welcome!!!!! its fun here at AF have fun and if you need anything i can help just PM me!

~World of Elegance~
06-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Hello and Welcome,Newcomer.
Read the rules.
Don't spam.
C'ya.

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Yes be careful they'll kill you for spamming:<_<: even a little. But have fun and welcome to the site, feel free to explore everything it has to offer lol

Mitsukake
06-28-2005, 04:08 PM
HEY! another 1 yay! hi there have a great time.dont spam. and do wat others say like if i say put on this to-too do it *pulls out 1 of my kattanas out and aginst ur neck and smerks* do it...^-^

Junior
06-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi person! if you have any questions please ask me or any of the other ppl.

P.S. you stole that name from that one post i made, didn't you?