PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

The Tenken
06-24-2005, 03:52 AM
Hi. I'm new here and I hope I learn to like it at Anime Forums. This forum reminds me a lot of my other forum home......Smashboards. I love anime, but I don't get to see a real big variety of it. Hope I get around to loving it all! ^_^ Anyway, that's my little intro. Hope it's good.....:cool: :sweatdrop

Dyne
06-24-2005, 04:12 AM
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

kaisen
06-24-2005, 04:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Read and follow the rulez. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums!!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

DarkMagicianGirl
06-24-2005, 06:17 AM
I bid you welcome newcomer. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything please feel free to ask me. Hope to hear from or see ya around sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Myrra
06-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Hallo and welcome. Take the time to read the rules and more importantly follow them.
Have fun, post often and take note of my sig!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi. I'm new here and I hope I learn to like it at Anime Forums. This forum reminds me a lot of my other forum home......Smashboards. I love anime, but I don't get to see a real big variety of it. Hope I get around to loving it all! ^_^ Anyway, that's my little intro. Hope it's good.....:cool: :sweatdropWell hello and welcome to AF. Hope you make it a long stay. If you ever need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. *hands newbie a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Anime Lover**
06-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Hi. I'm new here and I hope I learn to like it at Anime Forums. This forum reminds me a lot of my other forum home......Smashboards. I love anime, but I don't get to see a real big variety of it. Hope I get around to loving it all! ^_^ Anyway, that's my little intro. Hope it's good.....:cool: :sweatdrop
lol yeah its fun here hope you have fun!!! and welcome dude!! or dudett!!

The Tenken
06-25-2005, 12:37 AM
lol yeah its fun here hope you have fun!!! and welcome dude!! or dudett!!Heh, it's dude...:D

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for all the welcomes. They are appreciated. Hope to make my stay a permanent one.:awe:

Deadboy
06-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Hey I am new here too.

maguro
06-25-2005, 08:14 AM
IRRASHAI.. IRRASHAI..

welcome to AF.. have fun and keep posting.. ^^

helba
06-25-2005, 08:37 AM
i welcome you newbe :<_<: pm me if you need to talk

VARLY
06-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Wonderwice
06-26-2005, 05:13 AM
welcome, and just have fun
if you want, you can pm me
*bye-bye *

Chibi Misao
06-26-2005, 05:28 AM
Hi and welcome!!!Read the rules carefully, and always follow them.Start posting, and have lots of fun ok.