PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone! Glad to be here!

Dark Senshi
06-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Hi there!
I'm Dark Senshi, Soldier of death and rebirth, or you can call me DS for short.
I'm new here at these forums and well waht can I say I'm a Sailor Moon fan! Proud of it! I have other fave animes like Cardcaptors Sakura and others! Hope to meet all of you and nice forums! Take care, everyone! :D

Dyne
06-24-2005, 03:22 AM
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

DarkMagicianGirl
06-24-2005, 05:20 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. Be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief running around here. If you need anything please feel free to pm me. Hope to hear from or see ya around sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid thee Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Wonderwice
06-24-2005, 05:49 AM
hi
I'm new 2 :D

Mousie
06-24-2005, 05:53 AM
hi just wana say welcome to all u guys and
if u ever want a friend pm me
ill be happy to be 1
lol
read the rules and BE GOOD

ENJOY
**********lots of hugs*******

CuteStar
06-24-2005, 06:34 AM
Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!Im CuteStar or CS for short.Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay!*gives CuteStar's special star shaped cookies*~CuteStar

princess_comit
06-24-2005, 07:02 AM
hi cutestar! reply by a message

Myrra
06-24-2005, 08:34 AM
hallo and welcome. Take the time to read and most importantly follow the rules
Beware the blanket thief and cannibals. Also take careful note of my sig.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Straw_hat
06-24-2005, 08:59 AM
hello

kaisen
06-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF^^ Have fun posting! Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums!!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

serg
06-24-2005, 09:53 AM
hello frend i welcome you pleaese enjoy your self and have a good time ^_^ and let the grace of the twilight dragon be with you:samurai:

Wonderwice
06-24-2005, 10:09 AM
just make sure you have a good time ;)

The Rebel
06-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi there!
I'm Dark Senshi, Soldier of death and rebirth, or you can call me DS for short.
I'm new here at these forums and well waht can I say I'm a Sailor Moon fan! Proud of it! I have other fave animes like Cardcaptors Sakura and others! Hope to meet all of you and nice forums! Take care, everyone! :DWell hello and welcome to AF. Hope you make it a long stay. If you ever need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. *hands newbie a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Dark Senshi
06-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! I'm sure I'll have a great time around here. Heh, I'll be careful, therebel, thanks.

Sakurako Shiina
06-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey welcome to Af if you need anything you can pm me ^_~ ~_^

miroku-inuyasha
06-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Welcome to AF, have fun read the rules and if you have a question or something pm me

koga's gurl2
06-25-2005, 09:33 PM
hI I am new 2 and if you wanna talk just type those fingers. i will be here if you need me ., write anytime and enjoy your stay.lol. HAVE FUN . BUH-BYE

Dark Senshi
06-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Well hello and welcome to AF. Hope you make it a long stay. If you ever need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. *hands newbie a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.
Thanks for the blanket, talk about a warm welcome;) *takes blanket & wraps it around her and protects it with her powerful Silence Glaive* Now, no one can take it from me as long as I'm wrapped in it and use Silent Wall from possible thiefs, and if things get ugly, heh, you don't want to know...

koga's gurl2, miroku-inuyasha and Sakurako Shiina, thanks for the welcome and sure I'll be having lots of fun around here. *sniffs* Thanks! (sorry, sentimental at loving times)

VARLY
06-26-2005, 12:25 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^