PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew - Ichigo

kuro_chan
06-23-2005, 01:30 PM
These is my Ichigo walls. I hope you like it.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/roillingcat.gif

akachan
06-24-2005, 03:22 AM
remember to post only one wall per thread! :) ok?so we can give you a better hand^^

suggestions:first thing: use only good quality pict, not blurred and not bad quality jpg, this is the first not_written_wallpapering_rule ;)
second:making a wall means even giving a good ambient to the pict you're using, think: if you were your pict, would you be there?

back to the walls; I don't like the concept of the first one, too innatural and it doesn't fit with the pict...the second one is really muche better, the pic matches well, but it is a low quality pic, and it doesn't need the black shadow.

I hope not to have disappointed you too much, but we all need advices, ever, if not I'll don't post my works here ;)
focus on the second one and good work

naojason
06-24-2005, 07:49 AM
Wai, that character is cute. Like your backdrops too. It's simple, but it's nice. :)

kuro_chan
06-24-2005, 12:15 PM
remember to post only one wall per thread! :) ok?so we can give you a better hand^^

suggestions:first thing: use only good quality pict, not blurred and not bad quality jpg, this is the first not_written_wallpapering_rule ;)
second:making a wall means even giving a good ambient to the pict you're using, think: if you were your pict, would you be there?

back to the walls; I don't like the concept of the first one, too innatural and it doesn't fit with the pict...the second one is really muche better, the pic matches well, but it is a low quality pic, and it doesn't need the black shadow.

I hope not to have disappointed you too much, but we all need advices, ever, if not I'll don't post my works here ;)
focus on the second one and good work
You didn't dissapont me at all! I think those are good ideas.