PDA

View Full Version : lighthouse-summer journey

akachan
06-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Hi guys! ^^
I've finally managed to make this wall >_< I've got 4 exams next weeks, I should study,
but...><
ANyway back to the wall: it's totally drawned by me(street, grass, girl, lighthouse, sea..), except birds and clouds,
I love my graphic tablet :3 :3 wub wub!
I think there's something missing, I'm still not totally satisfied >:(
What would you change/adjust? Even of the girl, maybe I'd to make different eyes? :0 I dunno..
Thanks!

Essex
06-23-2005, 06:11 AM
Wow, perfect as usual n_n
If you feel something missing, maybe try put the text right abive the horison, though I don't think anything is needed ^^

escaflownemoon
06-23-2005, 11:49 AM
The text is not needed but if you do keep it I think Capitalize the J in Journey. Your artwork is always lovely. At first I looked at the wallpaper and said the style looked familiar without seeing your name in the post. ^^ I guess the lighthouse edges needs to smoothed out a bit. It seems a little bit ridget on my screen.

kuro_chan
06-23-2005, 08:55 PM
That's really cool Aka-chan!

Dyne
06-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh my God! You drew that!? .....Wow. May I suggest a professional job in artwork?

Ami~chan
06-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Absolutely lovely; but Doi is right about the text. Everything else looks perfect.

akachan
06-24-2005, 03:46 AM
thanks people ^^
Ok, I'll try to capitalize the J and enlarge the text, 'cause I cannot put brushes on the corners -__- maybe something in the sky to resemble the bird's movement, or other raylights?
mhh I'd make the lighthouse in that way to make the harshness of the wall..I dunno if you ever saw something like that..btw I'll smooth it, cause now it's really...bad ^^'

>Wow. May I suggest a professional job in artwork?

thank you Dyne :D I'd like to make comics... sigh *__*

naojason
06-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Wow! This is one of the best I've seen. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

The pose, the background, and the extraction is EXTREMELY good! Everything just fits together. I personally like the way it is.