PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!!!!!

inuyashaismyman
06-22-2005, 05:02 PM
hi im new well kinda i used to b a member but i could remember my stuff so i signed up again i was like inu_fansumthing or sumthing like that i cant remember:rolleyes:

Taikyo
06-22-2005, 08:07 PM
welcom at AF. Please read and follow the rules! Don't spam either..>.<;; PM (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. Post often as well.
hmm...tends to happen to me sometimes. But at least I only put like the same Username for mostly every place that needs one. =P And yea. It's more easier for me. You should try that. XP

Wandering Samurai
06-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Welcome to af and pm me if u need anything.

Myrra
06-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun and happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

kaisen
06-23-2005, 02:32 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums!!!
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

DarkMagicianGirl
06-23-2005, 04:51 AM
I bid thee welcome. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything please feel free to ask me. Be careful of the blanket thief running around here shes tricky as well as the cannibals. See ya around *bows before vanishing*

The Rebel
06-23-2005, 12:45 PM
hi im new well kinda i used to b a member but i could remember my stuff so i signed up again i was like inu_fansumthing or sumthing like that i cant remember:rolleyes:*looks at newbie then smiles* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Before I forget,, *hands over a blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief, laterz.

Ωmega
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
well,since therebel already gave you a blanket *hands you gun* this is for cannibal protection

Kurai Ha
06-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi, welcome to AF. Have fun, especially in the arcade, we need some new winners. Or just chat it up with friends and take part in the posts. I see MaruDashi gave you a gun, well it's useless if it ain't got no ammo, so here's a few rounds. Just be carefull and don't go shoot'n yourself with that. I myself prefere a good sword. Don't trust guns. Neway, Have fun in the Af. Pm me if ya want a friend.

hkk
06-23-2005, 01:27 PM
hiya ^^ welcome back to AF and happy posting.
if you need friends or anythin else, just contact me, by pm or IM ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk

miroku-inuyasha
06-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Well then it's more of a welcome back then a welcome to the site so I'm sure you know the rules and all that...Welcome Back!