PDA

View Full Version : Just a hello

Kirakirabell
06-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Hello. I actually created this account in December but I didn't use it and forgot about it! So, here I am. A little bit about myself: I'll be starting high school in the fall, if there's paper and a pen or pencil nearby I'll probably doodle stuff until the images clash and squish together, and .. um .. I like sleeping. o_O

____
06-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey, welcome to AF. Read the rules and the FAQ. Learn to love them and live by them. They are one of your best friends around here. Post lots, don't spam and enjoy. Check out the arcade, the journal section, and the RPG area. It's really fun. Beware of cannibals, blanket theives and all that. Don't feed the mods for they eat spammers. O.o Have fun.

Mugetsu
06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
I have nothing to add but this...welcome. Sleeping is so cool, I like doing that too.

freya_dark_chii
06-21-2005, 09:34 PM
hi! welcom 2 af! if u need some help u can pm me(but, dere might b questions tat i dont no de answer)!!!

Đita
06-21-2005, 09:39 PM
Hiya Kira! Welcome to Af just follow the rules and you'll be good. ^^ I also luv sleeping..i sleep about 3 times a day. XD so yeah have fun posting. ^^

Bunnie
06-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Hihi! Welcome and welcome! ^^ Be really cool, but don't break a rule. Be active and jam, but don't ever spam. ... or something like that. o_o And sleeping is cool! Especially when you dream of bunnies! ^^

Dyne
06-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Hya and welcome!

Myrra
06-22-2005, 12:30 AM
yes, what ____ said.have fun, post often, and note my sig.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DarkMagicianGirl
06-22-2005, 05:15 AM
I bid you welcome then. lol who doesn't like to sleep. Anyway if you need anything please ask and I will help you out. I hope you have fun here. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid thee Adieu *bows before vanishing*

kaisen
06-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

hkk
06-22-2005, 08:56 AM
hello back ^^ welcome to AF.com, have lots of fun, post often but not double.
pm me or contact me otherwise, if youre bored or have any questions or so^^

cya round, hkk

The Rebel
06-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello. I actually created this account in December but I didn't use it and forgot about it! So, here I am. A little bit about myself: I'll be starting high school in the fall, if there's paper and a pen or pencil nearby I'll probably doodle stuff until the images clash and squish together, and .. um .. I like sleeping. o_O*hands newbie a blanket* Greetings and salutations, welcome to AF. If you need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting, we have edit buttons for additional thoughts. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief, laterz.