PDA

View Full Version : hip hop and the ppl who love it

boredom
06-20-2005, 05:51 PM
wow u ppl really dont like hip hop or rap whats up with that i mean its not that bad i listen to both of them all the time and i dont see nothin wrong with it!.........well not really sometimes i see y ppl dont like rap! rap is starting to become sucky! but hip hop will always stay jammin!

Mugetsu
06-20-2005, 06:04 PM
True Hip Hop is always good. However, not too many people make true Hip Hop music anymore. A lot of it is just too materialistic, violent and repetative. But you find that in a lot of different kinds of music, not just rap. There is a lot of good Hip Hop/ Rap music out there, but it's being drowned out by the other crap cause the other crap sells more.

termed
06-20-2005, 06:24 PM
the best kind of rap is the old school rap and the best hip hop is the ones from the 90s. rap these days have too much cursing and there arnt that much good hip hop artists out there any more. BUT being a huge fan i still listen to all of the new people. EXAMPLE-Akon,Tony Yayo.

Zingo
06-20-2005, 06:35 PM
The good **** is underground. Or those who were underground. Old school are good too. Todays hip-hop/rap is just stupid, well most of it. WTF are they rapping about? There's no meaning in the lyrics.

I listen to most of the music out there except trance/techno or what ever it is. Those songs make you want to take a shot.

/Aifa|
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Hmm, yeah not many people here on AF like hip hop and rap, a lot of them like to diss it too. Its a shame really. I listen to all music, but if i had to pick then hip hop would be my choice ^^ ...go 2Pac!! woo!!

As Chris Rock said, its getting hard to defend rap, stuff like "I got ho's in different area codes", "move B----!! get out the way!!", "to tha windoooooww..." and so on.

Crube
06-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
A Tribe Called Quest
Public Enemy
Stuck Mojo
Run-DMC
Beastie Boys
Cypress Hill
Jurassic 5
Bonecrusher