PDA

View Full Version : hey all

Dyne
06-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Hya all. My names Dyne (obviously) but I'm also known as Chris. I live in the good old state of California, and greatly obsessed with anime and RPGs. Anyway, I hope to have a great time here on these forums, meeting many cool people.

Ωmega
06-20-2005, 04:47 PM
welcome! read all rules and stay outta trouble.im sure thereble will be by shortly to give you your blanket

Mugetsu
06-20-2005, 04:50 PM
And I am sure some one will come and steal that blanket. But your safe for now, so welcome to AF. Lata.

The Rebel
06-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Hya all. My names Dyne (obviously) but I'm also known as Chris. I live in the good old state of California, and greatly obsessed with anime and RPGs. Anyway, I hope to have a great time here on these forums, meeting many cool people.*shakes hands* Hello and welcome aboard AF. If you need help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please, we have EDIT buttons. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

miroku-inuyasha
06-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Hello, have fun and read the rules

Ωmega
06-20-2005, 05:04 PM
well,since thereble didnt give you one *hands you blanket* be careful of the local blanket thief!

Bean Bandit
06-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi and welcome to AF
Listen carefully to MaruDashi. She is very wise about that blanket thief.

Dyne
06-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Don't worry, I'll....hold on to the blanket with care

Ami~chan
06-20-2005, 06:41 PM
*a booming voice is heard from nowhere* I am Ami~chan... I come from the depths of Hell, thirsty for BLOOD!!! *falls out of tree* Ouchies...

Anyways, *steals blanket* I am Ami~chan, the immortal and quite immature blanket thief! I come stealthily in the night, snatching the blankets of the innocent! Bwahahaha!!!

Oh, and read the rules, follow them and be good. And fear the mods, for they will burn you alive. ^^ Have fun!

Dyne
06-20-2005, 06:49 PM
*a booming voice is heard from nowhere* I am Ami~chan... I come from the depths of Hell, thirsty for BLOOD!!! *falls out of tree* Ouchies...

Anyways, *steals blanket* I am Ami~chan, the immortal and quite immature blanket thief! I come stealthily in the night, snatching the blankets of the innocent! Bwahahaha!!!

Oh, and read the rules, follow them and be good. And fear the mods, for they will burn you alive. ^^ Have fun!
*steals blanket back*, HA, no one can take my blanket away! Yeah, I know all about mods, being a moderator myself and admin on other forums, I know how vicious we can be. And thanks for the.... welcome Ami~chan!

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Hello!If you wanna be friends just PM me okay?Have fun!^^:)

retro
06-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I just forgot which way I was walking

h a l l o w e l c o m e