PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im new here!

Altair
06-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Wow sorry I didnt see this forum earlier.

Well I found this site from anime wallpapers.com
Im 15 male and from the UK
I like pretty much every anime Ive seen exept for the kiddy ones. My fave so far has got to be hack//sign.
I like doing anime signatures too so If your in need of one Im happy to help you out there!

Hopefully on this forum I can get away from the idiots that make fun of me for likeing anime! :badrazz:

Bean Bandit
06-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi and welcome to AF. We are happy you found us. Just remember the rules you agreed to about posting and etc... when you signed up and everyone will all get along great.

*I am all out of Beany Babies, so I will give you a Beany Blanket for the cool summer nights* Keep a hold onto it tightly. A Beany Blanket is valuable, and is like a "Get out of jail" free card in Misc. forums.

Hope to see you around the forums, Have fun
Bean

Altair
06-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Thanks I will do my best!

Ami~chan
06-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks Beany for giving the noobs something to steal. *steals blanket* Bwahahaha!!!

Anyways, have fun, follow each and every rule, and fear the mods, for they will burn you alive!

DragonNight
06-19-2005, 06:45 PM
hi!
welcome to AF
follow the rules and if you need any help you can PM me!
laterz

Sangie
06-19-2005, 06:48 PM
hallo you spoke of making siggies can you make me one plz and welcome to place follow rules beware blanky thieves and cannibles and rambling idiots *is ashamed of herself and her consistant talking* im sorry

Altair
06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Sure just send me 3 things.

The picture you want on the sig (Preferbibly more than one because some are hard to cut out)
The text you want on the sig
And the colours you want on the sig (1 or 2)

miroku-inuyasha
06-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome to AF, have fun make friends and read the rules, Oh yeah don't spam

Mugetsu
06-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Hmmm. Let me see. Likes anime. Makes sigs. Yup, you'll fit in great here. Welcome to AF. See you around.

*insertjapanesenamehere*
06-19-2005, 08:46 PM
welcome to af!! have fun and follow the rules. consider me as a friend (and hopefully not an idiot!).

/Aifa|
06-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Welcome to AF!! And yes, over here absolutely no one will make fun of anyone for liking anime since it well.... rocks! ^^ *gives you a pair of binoculars*

Myrra
06-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Hallo and welcome. Wow another person from the UK!!
Have fun, read the rules, follow said rules, and we'll have a wonderful time.

Your friendly (and crackered) mod,

~ Myrra

DarkMagicianGirl
06-20-2005, 05:47 AM
I bid you welcome newcomer. Hope you have fun here. I can assure you no one will make fun of you for liking anime here. I am also a .hack fan as well as other anime. If you need anything just ask me and I will be more than happy to answer you back. Watch out for the cannibals. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Altair
06-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Wow what a warm welcome! And thanks for all the people how gave me stuff (Less thanks to those who stole from me...) But thanks too everyone all the same :)

Lion heart master
06-20-2005, 12:10 PM
i know this may seem late but....Hi!! and welcome to AF...be sure to read the rules and stuff!*hand u a box of chocolates* Bye now.

The Rebel
06-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Wow sorry I didnt see this forum earlier.

Well I found this site from anime wallpapers.com
Im 15 male and from the UK
I like pretty much every anime Ive seen exept for the kiddy ones. My fave so far has got to be hack//sign.
I like doing anime signatures too so If your in need of one Im happy to help you out there!

Hopefully on this forum I can get away from the idiots that make fun of me for likeing anime! :badrazz:*looks newbie over, then smiles* Welcome to AF. *hands newbie a blanket* Here's your blanket, watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. If you need any help or a friend, just PM me. TIP: Post often, but no double posting, we have an EDIT button. TTYL BTW I might just be interested in hiring your services for a sig, PM me so we can discuss it.

Zek
06-20-2005, 02:29 PM
hi i like hacksign too hope we become friends in the future oh i almost forgot welcome to af

Sangie
06-21-2005, 04:14 PM
your such a good sig maker ^^ thankies

Altair
06-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Your very welcome!