PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

heerosgurl
06-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Hey I guess this is a bit odd. Even though I'm registered as an older poster, I haven't been here in ages. I actually come from the Tuxedo Mask message board. Does anyone from there remember me?

Alright well, I guess I'm really here for a bit of nostalgic fun! Thanks :)

Taikyo
06-19-2005, 12:58 AM
lol, well at least you came along and introduce yourself. ^^ Welcom to AF. Please read and follow the rules here. Don't spam either. I guess you know that too. Anyways you can PM, if you need anything. ^^ Enjoy your stay here. You might like it.=D

Myrra
06-19-2005, 02:43 AM
I think I remember you...though you most likely don't remember me as I've changed names since then.
Welcome back!

~ Myrra
(formerly known as Raye Hino)

Wolf Demon Rin
06-19-2005, 04:07 AM
well welcome to the forums. follow the rules and behave your self(don't spam) Pm me with you want to be in my family or anything eles ok well have fun!

KaGe_YaMi_BoY
06-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Cool.

Welcome to AF!

heerosgurl
06-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Aw you guys are so friendly! Thanks for the nice welcomes!!! I'm still holding out hope that someone from the old TM.com boards remembers me though :)

Sirenascorpio2
06-19-2005, 10:08 AM
hiya i'm new-ishy but welcome back?!
Howdy right back atchya!

*insertjapanesenamehere*
06-19-2005, 11:15 AM
you joined in 2001? wow. well, welcome back!!

Bean Bandit
06-19-2005, 11:49 AM
The name sounds familiar to me. I was more at AG at the time, but would go browsing and lurking at Tux.

*hands you a soft warm blanket as a welcome back present.*
Keep a eye on that blanket. It is one of a kind.

Welcome back to the forums.

Myrra
06-19-2005, 12:14 PM
Beany!! You lurked on Tuxy??? Bad, Beany!!
Let's see Eternal Serena is still around...though she's been busy with work and school. Let's see, Sailor Mars never seems to come around the forums these days...I think she still goes to chat occasionally. Iris hasn't been on in months, that I know of. Several others pop on ocassionally. Some of them have changed their user names (like me) as well. you can always look through the member list for people and see when they most recently posted.

Bean Bandit
06-19-2005, 01:26 PM
A few old AG members and old Tux members still post at my site with different names. I posted at Tux, just not with my name here, so I wouldn't get picked out and get static from the Misc Mod.

Nyanko
06-19-2005, 03:38 PM
The s/n sounds familiar... were you the one who made a lot of trouble and was banned a lot?

Ami~chan
06-19-2005, 03:44 PM
Hahaha...

I'm an ex-TMDC member as well. You probably don't remember me; I am formally Ami_the_2nd. I was but a noob at Tuxy though... Changed to Ami~chan, though.

Beany?!?!? You lurked? Wow.. I had no idea you had lurking skills o.O

Anyways, *steals blanket* Have fun.

freya_dark_chii
06-19-2005, 04:14 PM
hi welcom 2 de forums!

The Rebel
06-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Hey I guess this is a bit odd. Even though I'm registered as an older poster, I haven't been here in ages. I actually come from the Tuxedo Mask message board. Does anyone from there remember me?

Alright well, I guess I'm really here for a bit of nostalgic fun! Thanks :)*looks you over, then smiles* Welcome to AF. *hands you a blanket* Here's your blanket, watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. If you need any help or a friend, just PM me. TIP: I'll skip the boring stuff, TTYL.

Zek
06-20-2005, 02:50 PM
welcome to af (again)

heerosgurl
06-21-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the friendly welcome guys :) Hope I can contribute a little to the forums this time 'round

BrittyBott
06-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy coming back here.