PDA

View Full Version : I Come...

Alias-Revolution
06-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey! i've been chatting here for about two weeks and i finally desided to join up. The name is Sishostoru. I want to make it clear that i am a guy. some retards mistake me. anyway, my fav. show is definately cowboy bebop or inuyasha. i like classic rock, such as AC/DC or Jimi Hendrix, ect. and my fav. movie is Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. so, dont be afraid to say hi u guys.

Ωmega
06-16-2005, 04:10 PM
welcome!ill admit,i also though you were a girl from your avatar...its somewhat feminate...anyway,if you need a friend,you can come to me!

icy-snow
06-16-2005, 04:13 PM
You can PM me if you need any help with anything and I also like inu-yasha but sesshomaru is not my favorite character srry^^)

Death Warrior
06-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Nice to meet you and welcome to the site if you have been chatting on here for two weeks before you joined then you probably know not to mess with the mods, and don't spam the usual stuff.

Wrath^^
06-16-2005, 04:24 PM
I come here every single day!!!!

icy-snow
06-16-2005, 04:29 PM
wow Wrath^^ eveyday well I come when I can so.....

*insertjapanesenamehere*
06-16-2005, 04:33 PM
welcome 2 af!! pm if u need nething and DONT SPAM! have fun!

retro
06-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Let us all watch the God Channel

h a l l o w e l c o m e

WarGoddess_Nova
06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Hello welcome to the site. I've bin here for a shorter while then some of the others. You sound cool. What AC/DC album do you like the most?

The Rebel
06-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey! i've been chatting here for about two weeks and i finally desided to join up. The name is Sishostoru. I want to make it clear that i am a guy. some retards mistake me. anyway, my fav. show is definately cowboy bebop or inuyasha. i like classic rock, such as AC/DC or Jimi Hendrix, ect. and my fav. movie is Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. so, dont be afraid to say hi u guys.*shakes hands* We have been waiting for you. Hello and welacome to AF. If you need help or a friend, just call me. Post often, but no double posting please, we have an EDIT button. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

kaisen
06-16-2005, 07:50 PM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting but follow the rulez or the mods will eat you. Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums xD
*takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into your dreams...*

~ dark kaisen

Darrmyth
06-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Hello new one welcome to this your first day at AF if you need anything PM me

Mugetsu
06-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Welcome to AF Sishostoru. I like Jimmy Hendrix too. Enjoy the ride dude.

Ami~chan
06-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Welcome to AF. And excuse me while I kiss the sky... Fellow Jimi fan here. *steals blanket* I am also a fan of blanket thieving ^^

Anyhoo, follow the rules, fear the mods and be good. And PM me if you need anything, or just wanna chat.

DragonNight
06-16-2005, 11:02 PM
welcome to Af!
have fun and follow the rules
if you need anything you can pm me
laterz

KaGe_YaMi_BoY
06-16-2005, 11:16 PM
welcome welcome.
we'll throw a huge party.........i think.....

Hirakigirl
06-16-2005, 11:38 PM
WELCOME WELCOME!
Welcome to AF! You already know what to do so have fun! Pm me if help is needed!

Alias-Revolution
06-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey, thank you all for your replies. and Nova PrincessWest, i like "back in black" th most. and i do have another question, are any of you in a clan of a sort, and if so, what are the prerequisites to get in? i have had an offer to join one, but im just not sure it's the right one for me. and as for the avatar, lets just say im a satisfied loverboi.:cool:

Zek
06-20-2005, 11:06 AM
hmm welcome i like inuyasha too and welcome to af injoy the site

Myrra
06-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Hallo and welcome. Read the rules. Follow the rules. Don't spam.
See my sig for the reason why!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Alias-Revolution
06-21-2005, 01:43 AM
i see that... um... wel, uh thank you for the, i guess you could say... fair warning? yea. um just ignore this, it was completely random, and keep posting people. thx.

Myrra
06-21-2005, 08:30 AM
yes, you have now been warned
you have no excuse now!bwahahahahaha!!

Alias-Revolution
06-21-2005, 09:04 AM
<<; why did i get the canibalistic moderator? T_T oh well. Have fun here everyone. Bye the way, let me reword my previous question. Can you tell me what the open clans are like, so i can make a desision?

sumae_the_firewolf
07-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Welcome! I have to say you DO have a nice avatar!;) so why are you a loverboi?? wow you have a lot of threads. :awe: hope u have more sucess and family here in AF!

Spherus
07-01-2005, 11:46 AM
heyo and welcome to AF! watch out for the blanket theif*hands blanket* if you already have one, that's an extra. *hands pocky* and this stuff is just good.

Alias-Revolution
07-13-2005, 05:17 PM
i have some questions now. You all see that i tried interviewing, but i kinda slacked off because my dad wouldnt let me on. it seems that i keep spamming, but i dont even mean to. unfortunate part of this whole thing is, that was my only sucsessfull thread. now, i had one before, but it dissappeared. so i tried again. i asked people if they wanted to be interviewed, but they all said no. i even sent Kaitou Ace a pm, but i never got one back. Im sorry to push this on to you all, but can you tell me how trying to interview people is spamming?

sumae_the_firewolf
07-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Because it dosen't fit into any spefic catagory! you dimwit! *mwah* oh and why is your avatar so girly?